All the motorcycle manufacturing companies are trying to astonish their customers by launching their perfect bikes for this Festive season in the Market. There are lots of People who love to buy bikes for the Festive season because of huge discounts. Honda Motorcycles & Scooters India (HMSI) is going to launch the new 2017 Honda CBR650F in the Indian market. The company has really done chiseled work on the bike and the company is going to attract lots of customers with 2017 Honda CBR650F price which is really awesome for Sports bike lovers. The bike will get lots of update in terms of design and power with all the BS-IV norms.
2017 Honda CBR650F features:
- The awesome change in the bike will be its all new Colour schemes.
- It will also come with a full LED headlamp up front that will offer better illumination at night.
- The suspension duties on the new Honda CBR650F will be taken care by 41 mm Dual bending forks up front along with a mono-shock for the rear.
- The Instrument cluster of CBR650F will remain same but will get Dual- channel ABS as standard.
- The bike will get all new Chassis so that it get stiffness around the headstock and more flexible around the spa because of these changes it will also lose some of its weight for perfect aerodynamics.
2017 Honda CBR650F specifications:
- It is propelled by the same 650cc, Liquid cooled, inline four-cylinder engine.
- It delivers the Max power of 90 bhp of power and churns the Peak Torque around 64 Nm.
- It will get 6- speed gearbox with the Fuel-Injection fuel supply.
- The Present variant delivers the Power supply around 85 hp and churns the Torque around 63 Nm which is quite low.
- The Stopping power comes from Twin 320 mm disc brakes up front along with a single 240 mm disc unit at the rear.
- It will deliver the Superb Mileage around 22 km/L.
2017 Honda CBR650F price & rivals:
The Present variant of Honda CBR650R is priced at INR 6.67- lakh (Ex- showroom, New Delhi). According to the sources, 2017 Honda CBR650F price will be little less than the Present variant 6.65- lakh (Ex- showroom).
In the Indian Market, it will compete with leading bikes like- Kawasaki Ninja 650, Hyosung GT650R, and Suzuki 650V.
So, guys what do you think about the 2017 Honda CBR650F price will it beat its rivals at this price point, tell us your views in the comment box if you are willing to buy it and don’t forget to tell us the car & bike about which you want to get more information and follow us on FaceBook and Twitter.
Subscribe to LikelyFad to receive all the latest updates about Tech, Movies, and Automotive in your Inbox.
Have a nice day;