Kawasaki Ninja 650 is finally launched in the Indian market. It was unveiled at the 2016 INTERMOT Show and gets styling inspiration from the mighty ZX-10R. Kawasaki India has also mentioned that will be offering a range of optional extras for the new Ninja 650 including a touring windscreen, luggage options and a full system Akrapovic exhaust.
Kawasaki Ninja 650 features:
- It got wide twin headlamps and a shortened tail section.
- It is equipped with the new KRT livery with black and neon green standing out while there are split seats in place for improved comfort.
- The seat height has been reduced to 790 mm for a lower centre of gravity.
- It also gets the X-pattern LED tail light, which looks sharp and distinctive and enhances its style.
Kawasaki Ninja 650 specifications:
- It is Propelled by 649 cc parallel Twin cylinder engine.
- It produce the Power of 67 bhp @ 8,000 rpm.
- It churns the Max Torque around 65.7 Nm @ 6500 rpm.
- It comes with 6- speed gearbox with Slipper clutch as standard, while suspension duties are performed by conventional forks and a Monoshock setup at the rear.
- It is 15 kg less in weight compared to its Older version.
Kawasaki Ninja 650 price & rivals:
India Kawasaki Motor has launched 2017 Kawasaki Ninja 650 at the INR 5.69- lakh (Ex- showroom, Delhi).
2017 Ninja 650 is going to be the Perfect rival for Honda CBR650F and Hyosung GT650.
In terms of safety the company has equipped 2017 Ninja 650 with the new Nissin calipers for improved braking with ABS now offered as standard, while a new digital display instrument console in place with a gearshift indicator.
So, guys what do you think about the all new 2017 Ninja 650 will it bet its rival and gain its reputation again as it had tell us your views in the comment and also tell us if you have any Ninja Bike or are you willing to buy any variant of 2017 comment its name for Bike lovers, don’t forget to tell us the car & bike about which you want to get more information and follow us on FaceBook and Twitter.
Subscribe to LikelyFad to receive all the latest updates about Tech, Movies, and Automotive in your Inbox.
Have a Nice Day;