Maruti Suzuki is ruling the Indian market from the day of its arrival. Tata is in the Indian market from very beginning but now the companies has won the faith of Indian car lovers especially with Tata Tigor & Tiago.
Tata has really bad history for his cars but the company has really made lots of changes and made their cars sophisticated and reliable. Swift Dzire is ruling the market from last most of years but after the launch of Tata Tigor sedan lovers are also heading towards Tigor.
2017 Maruti Swift Dzire specifications:
- It is powered by both the Petrol & Diesel engines.
- Petrol engine is propelled by 1,2- kitre K-series which produce the Max power of 82 bhp @ 6,000 rpm.
- It churns the Torque around 113 Nm @ 4,200 rpm.
- Diesel engine is propelled by 1.3- litre DDiS which produce the Max Power of 74 bhp @ 4,000 rpm.
- It churns the Torque around 190 Nm @ 2,000 rpm.
- Both the engines is mated Maruti’s AMT.
Maruti Dzire has got more than 12,049 happy customers.
Price stars from INR 5.42- lakh (Ex-showroom, Mumbai).
Tata Tigor specifications:
- It is powered by 1.2-litre Revotron Petrol Engine.
- It delivers the Max Power of 84 bhp @ 6,000 rpm.
- It churns the Torque around 114 Nm @ 3,500rpm.
- It got the Top speed of 172 Km/h.
- It gives the Superb mileage of 20.3 km/litre.
- It is available in both Diesel and Petrol variant.
Tata Tigor has got more than 2,163 happy customers.
Price stars from INR 4.57- lakh (Ex-showroom, Mumbai).
So, guys what do you think about both the cars 2017 Swift Dzire & Tata Tigor which one of you guys will choose from these superb mid range sedan cars, if anyone of you are willing to buy anyone from these or already has bought, tell us your views in the comment box if you are willing to buy it and don’t forget to tell us the car & bike about which you want to get more information and follow us on FaceBook and Twitter.
Subscribe to LikelyFad to receive all the latest updates about Tech, Movies, and Automotive in your Inbox.