The number one Automaker of Germany has unveiled its 6th generation 2017 Volkswagen Polo Gti which looks really aggressive and admirable. It got all the latest technology which enhances its beauty.
2017 Volkswagen Polo Gti feartures:
- It is 81mm longer, 69mm wider and 7mm lower in terms of height as compared to the present variant.
- The company has claimed that it is much more spacious than any car in its segment.
- It got 351- litre boot which is 25% bigger with infotainment system ranging 6.5- inches to 9- inches.
- It get new Headlights with LED DRLs which enhances its aggressiveness.
- It is equipped with single-slat grille, wide air-dam, heavy sculpted body, 14 to 18- inch wheels and new LED tail lamps.
- Company provide new Polo in 14- different colour & 12 wheel options.
2017 Volkswagen Polo Gti specifications:
- It is powered by 2.0- litre, 4- cylinder turbocharged petrol engine.
- It produces the Max Power of 200PS.
- It is Transmitted by 6- speed Manual & 7- speed DSG to the front wheel.
- Indian variant will get 1.8- litre TSI motor which will produce the power of 192 PS and churns the Torque around 250 Nm.
- It reaches from 0-100km/h in just 7.2- seconds.
- The all new GTI will also get 1.0- litre ‘TGI’ which will be powered by CNG.
- CNG motor will produce 90PS of and is mated with 5- speed Manual Transmission.
- 2017 Polo will get 6- different engine options.
The new Polo is based on all-new MQB A0 modular platform which will be too expensive for the Indian market. The company is currently collaborating with Tata Motors to develop India-specific products and the next-gen Polo may be part of that project.
So, guys what do you think about the 2017 Volkswagen Polo Gti will it win the hearts of million bike lovers, tell us your views in the comment box if you are willing to buy it and don’t forget to tell us the car & bike about which you want to get more information and follow us on FaceBook and Twitter.
Subscribe to LikelyFad to receive all the latest updates about Tech, Movies, and Automotive in your Inbox.
Have a Nice Day;