The 2018 Jaguar F-Pace features have been priced at Rs. 60.02 lakh (ex-showroom, pan India) and is put together at British luxury automaker’s manufacturing facility in Pune. 2018 Jaguar F-Pace is around INR 20 lakh less expensive than before courtesy of being rolled out from local production lines in Pune Advertisement Jaguar Land Rover’s Indian arm has rolled out the locally produced F-Pace SUV for the domestic market. With the strong commitment to make-in-India programme, the F-Pace has become the sixth model from JLR’s vehicle fleet to be locally manufactured. The 2018 MY Jaguar F-Pace is made available in the 2.0-litre diesel Prestige variant. Bookings have kicked off across all Jaguar Land Rover showrooms in India while the deliveries will commence from the end of this month.
2018 Jaguar F-Pace features:
- It packs significant features like 10.2- inch touchscreen infotainment system with Wi-Fi Hotspot and Pro Services, four-zone climate control system, rear reclining seats, Activity Key and Adaptive LED headlamps among several other features.
- 2018 Jaguar F-Pace features are based on the design cues taken from the CX-17 concept showcased at the 2013 Frankfurt Motor Show.
- It is currently available in four variants namely Pure, Prestige, R-Sport and First Edition.
2018 Jaguar F-Pace specifications:
The entire range is powered by diesel engines with the Pure and Prestige using the smaller.
- It is powered by 2.0-litre that develops 177 bhp @ 4,000 rpm and 430 Nm of peak torque at 1,750 rpm.
- Assisted by an 8-speed automatic transmission, the company have claimed fuel economy of 16.38 km/L.
- The R-Sport and First Edition models are equipped with a 3.0-litre diesel motor which is good enough to produce a maximum power output of 296 bhp @ 4,000 rpm and 700 Nm at 2,000 rpm.
- It has ARAI certified mileage of 15.62 km/L and gets sends power to all the four wheels through an 8 -speed automatic gearbox.
2018 Jaguar F-Pace price:
Advertisement The biggest catch is that the locally produced Prestige derivative – used to cost around INR- 80 lakh (ex-showroom) – has become Rs. 20 lakh less expensive and is now the cheapest F-Pace on offer over the entry-level Pure with around Rs. 71 lakh price tag.
It can now firmly compete against main rivals Mercedes-Benz GLE and BMW X5. Compared to the base variants of rivals, it got low powered but it does offset with a relatively lower pricing as Mercedez Benz GLE starts at around INR- 64 (ex-showroom prices) lakh and the BMW X5 at INR- 68 lakh (ex-showroom prices).
So, guys what do you think about 2018 Jaguar F-Pace features, tell us your views in the comment box and don’t forget to tell us the car & bike about which you want to get more information and follow us on FaceBook and Twitter.
Subscribe to LikelyFad to receive all the latest updates about Tech, Movies, and Automotive in your Inbox.
Have a nice day;