Italian motorcycle manufacturer, Ducati has completed its 90th anniversary recently. For making this occasion memorable and for making Ducati lovers happy the company is giving a huge discount of INR 90,000 on Scrambler in India. The price of the Scrambler is valid on all four variants which include Icon classic, Urban Enduro and Full throttle until 31st December 2016.
Company’s official statement:- “It was founded in 1926 and this year’s 90th anniversary represents an important milestone in the history of the iconic Italian company”.
The Ducati lovers who want to buy Scrambler but they can’t afford it so they can go to the Ducati partner YES Bank and can get the loan of about 7- years easily from the bank.
On this occasion, Ravi Avalur, Managing director of Ducati India said ” In little less than two years, we have achieved great growth and our entire range has been very well received by the Indian market. We would like to thank our Ducatisti and Desmo owners clubs for making this a very special year for us”.
Ducati Scrambler specifications:
- It delivers the power of 76PS and churns Torque up to 68Nm at 5750 rpm.
- It is equipped with an 18-inch front wheel and 17-inch rear which offer dual sports use.
- The performance of the bike is flawlessly and offer a lot of grip and confidence.
- Braking is handled by a 300 mm single disc at the front with radial 4-piston calliper with switchable ABS.
- At the rear 245 mm single disc, braking of the bike is more than adequate and confidence-inspiring.
Ducati Scrambler new price:
The all new price of the new Scrambler is 90,000 less on every variant. After the discount, the all new Scrambler range now starts from INR 6.07 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi) instead of earlier price INR 6.97 lakh.
Everyone can avail this bike at same price point till 31st- December this year(2016).
So, guys what do you think about the discounted price of Scrambler, Are you going to buy this, Tell us your views in the comment box and follow us on on FaceBook and Twitter.
Subscribe to LikelyFad to receive all the latest updates about Tech, Movies, and Automotive in your Inbox.
Have a nice day;