TVS is a well-known company for mileage bikes as well as sports bikes in India. Apache series of TVS is a very appreciable sports bike and Indian bike riders love to ride Apache because of its sporty design and heavy engine work. After the great success of Apache RTR 160-180
the company showed its 200cc model at the Auto Expo 2016. The looks and design of the TVS Apache RTR 200 4v are totally different from the RTR 160 & 180.
TVS knows the passion of its sports bike in India very well. So, They totally redefined the New Apache RTR 200 4v. It got a huge improvement in style, performance and in handling as well.
Apache RTR 200 Design & Features:
- It got a sharp looking headlamp and LED pilot lamp in the shape of a boomerang.
- Multi-spoke alloy wheels with large petal disc rotors.
- It got off-set fuel tank lid with red keyhole cover.
- It also split seats which are very common in their days.
- Interesting thing is that it got grab rail in the shape of Batman logo.
- It got all the electric instruments like speedometer, tachometer, trip meter, odometer with shift light.
Overall looks of the bike are eye catchy and definitely, the youngsters will like it.
Apache RTR 200 Engine & Mileage:
- The all new Apache RTR 200 comes with the 200cc(198cc) engine.
- It is the first bike from TVS which is equipped with mono shock suspension setup.
- It got a single cylinder with a 4-valve motor which is available in two different variants- carburetor and fuel injection.
- Carburetted Apache will deliver 20.3PS at 8,500rpm and 18.1Nm of torque at 7,000rpm.
- Fue injected Apache will deliver 21PS at 9,000rpm and 17.5Nm of torque at 7,000rpm.
- It got faster acceleration than its predictors.
- It got 5-speed gear box and it reaches to 60kmph in just 3.9 seconds.
With this great heavy engine, Apache RTR 200 gives a superb mileage of 30-40 KMPL(approx.).
It is going to be a market changer in 200cc segment with this mileage.
Apache RTR 200 Price:
The price of TVS Apache RTR 200 are according to the variants:
- Carburetted variant is priced at Rs 88,990(ex-showroom, Delhi).
- Fuel-injected variant is priced at Rs 1,07,000(ex-showroom, Delhi).
The company will launch the ABS version of Apache RTR 200 in March 2017 and will be priced at Rs 1.15-lakh(ex-showroom, Delhi).
According to me with this price & mileage, it is definitely going to be a good rival for Pulsar 200cc & KTM Duke.
So,guys what do you think about this cool bike tell us your views in the comment box. Follow us on all social sites and stay updated to Technology.
Have a nice day.