We all know that the air quality around us is not good, and the air quality is becoming worse day by day, there are Air purifiers available around the world which will help in purifying the air around you, but how can you know that the air is purified or not? of how much its purified (To what Extent). What if I tell you there is a device that can tell you the purity index of the air around you in real time. Atlanta Healthcare AirVisual Node is a compact device which can show you how purified is the air around you and how bad is it for your health. That’s not all it can do much more, take a look.
The Atlanta Healthcare AirVisual Node identifies invisible airborne threats such as PM2.5 and CO2 to help people achieve a healthier living environment. Atlanta Healthcare AirVisual Node is a portable air quality monitor that displays fine particulate matter (PM2.5) and carbon dioxide (CO2) concentrations on a 5-inch LED screen and via smartphone.
Mr. Vibhor Jain, CEO, Atlanta Healthcare shared,
“The first step to improving air quality is to be able to monitor and detect the pollutants in the air. Aligned with our vision to bring the best in class innovation to customers in helping them breathe pure air we are excited to announce our association with AirVisual to bring the world’s smartest Air Quality Monitor, the Node to India. In India, the biggest challenge today is the lack of awareness amongst customers on what they breathe and the impact of it on their health. With Atlanta Healthcare Airvisual Node, customers would be aware of what they breathe and take steps towards combating air pollution. Our vision is to create a network of Nodes across the country to provide accurate monitoring and actionable advice to the public to protect their health and combat air pollution threats.”
Features of Atlanta Healthcare AirVisual Node
- Displays real-time PM2.5 and CO2 (400ppm to 10,000ppm) levels by combining laser technology and artificial intelligence. Also, measures temperature (-10⁰C – +40⁰C) and humidity (0-100%) in the air.
- Designed for medical-grade standards to especially benefit those who suffer from asthma, COPD, lung cancer, and high blood pressure.
- Contrasts real-time indoor with local outdoor air quality, offering tailored recommendations for you to optimize your activities in the healthiest environments, indoor and out.
- With the help of Advanced Analytics, it provides detailed figures on 6 key pollutants for 8,000+ locations in 35+ countries.
- Bright LED display compares indoor readings with outdoor data, from the nearest official station, by collecting cloud data so users know when to ventilate, go outside or stay inside.
- Provides 3-day outdoor air quality forecasts, allowing you and your household to plan your activities for optimized health and wellbeing.
- Particle Sensor: PM2.5(0.3µm – 2.5µm), PM10., air flow control, dust protection mechanism
- Screen – 5-inch True color LED widescreen. 800 × 480.
- Battery – Rechargeable Li-ion, 5 hours in standard use, charging using standard micro USB, power consumption 0.8 mA max
- Wireless connectivity: 802.11 v/g/n 2.4gHz, configurable directly from the device or from the mobile app.
- Certification: FCC, CE, RoHS
- Auto power saving
- Time network sync
- Data logging up to 5 years, access through Samba
Atlanta Healthcare AirVisual Node in pictures
Atlanta Healthcare AirVisual Node Price and Availability
Atlanta Healthcare AirVisual Node is available to buy on Amazon.in for Rs 18,990. Click on the link below to buy
That’s it for now, Keep checking LikelyFad for more!
If you liked this post, share it with your friends and don’t forget to like and follow us on FaceBook and Twitter.
Subscribe to LikelyFad to receive all the latest updates about Tech, Movies, and Automotive in your Inbox. If you want our content to get delivered on your mobile as soon we post, click on the Bell icon on the bottom right of the page.
Have a Nice Day.