Bajaj is a top bike maker company in India. The company knows very well what Indian bike lovers expect from its bike and what kind of bike he/she wants. Bajaj Pulsar is a very good example of the choice. Recently, Company launched Bajaj V which is also a massive hit in the market. There is no doubt that Indian People love heavy engine bikes of Bajaj very much than other company . Since, the series of Pulsar is a grand hit in the market, now company is going to launch 400cc bike which was expected to be launch under Pulsar branding but according to our sources company is not going to launch it under Pulsar branding. The company is going to launch this bike with a new name in the market ‘Bajaj Kratos VS400’. Kratos VS400 which was Pulsar CS400 which we saw in Auto-Expo 2014 will be a great competitor for KTM Duke 390. Bajaj Kratos VS400 got the re-tuned version of Duke 390 engine.
According to our sources, It is expected that Bajaj Kratos VS400 will hit the Indian market in November, this year. It will likely to be followed by the launch of RS400. First, it was expected to launch in October but it got to push to November. Bookings for Bajaj Kratos VS400 will start in October.
Bajaj Kratos VS400 Design:
It seems that maker of Kratos VS400 got the inspiration from Ducati Diavel.
- On the front, it got aggressive looks.
- It doesn’t have a clip on handle bars.
- It got split seats which look good.
- It is available in different colours- Red, Black, Yellow, Blue, and silver.
Bajaj Kratos VS400 Specifications:
- It got a 373.2cc engine with a triple spark plug.
- It churns 35bhp @ 9,000rpm & 33Nm of torque @ 7,000rpm.
- It has 1-cylinder & 6-speed transmission with 17-inch mono shock wheels.
- It reaches up to 155km/h & has ABS system.
Bajaj Kratos VS400 Key Features:
It got lots of features but these are some key features;
- Gear shift indicators
- Stylish black alloy wheels with both end disc brakes
- Gas-charged mono shock suspension
- LED headlamps with daytime running lamps
- Engine cowl
- Tank guard
Bajaj Kratos VS400 Mileage, Price & Rivals:
Bajaj is known for its good mileage even in heavy engine bikes which also showed by the Kratos VS400. It will give a superb mileage of 33-kmpl on highways and 27-kmpl in the city which is much better than the other rival bikes mileage.
Bajaj Kratos VS400 price is expected to lower than the Duke 390 which is expected to go on sale for Rs 1.68 lakh for the base model and Rs 1.8 lakh for the top model.
Kratos VS400 will be a great rival for Mahindra Mojo 300, Duke 390 & Royal Enfield Himalayan.
So, guys what do you think about this Bajaj Superbike tells us your views in the comment box, follows us on all social sites and stay updated to technology.
Have a nice day;