A very well known magazine ‘MOTOR Magazine‘ has made BMW M2 The Performance car of the year. It is not a big thing for the Auto maker brand like “BMW” which in itself is very big and aesthetic in the whole world. Despite the BMW M2 is the cheapest car of the M- segment, its’s still the best selling car of this segment. It gives the M4- levels of performance in a small packet which makes this car “The Performance car of the year” by the MOTOR Magazine. It has beaten its rival cars like- Audi R8, Mercedes- AMG C63 & Nissan GT-R very well in the terms of performance. It got very good response and high praise from the customers and MOTOR Mag staff. The performance of the car was very well on the Tracks as well as on the Roads. The comfort level of every BMW car is very high and all of them got the astonishing design with aesthetic features.
BMW M2 features:
- It is a 2- seater very comfortable car.
- M2 is offered with 6-speed manual gearbox or a 7-speed dual-clutch automatic unit.
- It comes with three drive modes – Comfort, Sport and Sport+.
- It got the heavily structured front bumper with winglets to channel air, prominent air vents with a modified grille.
- It also get widened wheel arches, boot-lip spoiler, rear bumper with an integrated spoiler and quad exhaust.
BMW M2 specifications:
- It is propelled by 3.0- litre, turbocharged Petrol engine.
- It develops the power of 370 PS and churns the max Torque around 465 Nm.
- It get the Boost up Torque function which bumps up the Torque to the 500 Nm which makes the car more special.
- It reaches from 0- 100 km/hr in just 4.5 seconds and further on to the Top speed of 250 km/hr.
So, guys what do you think about the BMW M2 will it come in Indian market and is it really the performance car of the year, tell us your views in the comment box and follow us on FaceBook and Twitter.
Subscribe to LikelyFad to receive all the latest updates about Tech, Movies, and Automotive in your Inbox.
Have a Nice Day;