The Japanese Auto Maker brand Datsun is really making its name very well in the Indian market. The company has really made Datsun Redi go price most affordable for all the car lovers. People of India always believe Indian manufacturers but because of globalisation it really made Indians to believe as well on other Manufacturers. It is the third car from the company and was unveiled at the 2014 Auto Expo.
Datsun Redi go price (features):
- The side profile of car includes flared wheel arches and aerodynamic lines.
- It retains the chrome hexagonal grille like GO and GO+ but gets sleeker swept back headlights.
- It gets a sloping roofline with a smaller rear spoiler.
- The tail lamp assembly flows from rear wheel to a point near the middle of boot door.
- It really got a good wheelbase of 2.3- metres.
- It is equipped with a 1-DIN music system with CD player and USB and AUX input compatibility.
Datsun Redi go price (specifications):
- It is powered by 0.8- litre, 3- cylinder Petrol engine.
- It got only Manual Transmission.
- It delivers the Max Power of 53 bhp @ 5,678 rpm.
- It churns the Torque around 72 Nm @ 4,388 rpm.
- It gives superb mileage of 25km/litre* (Petrol) and has Fuel tank capacity of 35- litre.
- It’s price ranges from INR 2.41- lakh to 3.58- lakh (Ex-showroom, Delhi).Datsun Redi go price:
After the GST applied in the Indian market tax reduces from 31% to 28% which led every Auto Maker brand to cut some fee from their cars.
It is expected that like Renault Kwid it will also get 1.0- litre engine with Automatic Transmission (AMT) in the End of this year(2017).
Datsun Redi go prices ranges from INR 2.41- lakh to 3.39- lakh after GST (Ex-showroom, Delhi).
Datsun Redi go rivals:
It will compete with A- segment cars which are already ruling the Indian Market like- Alto K10, Renault Kwid and Hyundai Eon.
So, guys what do you think about the Datsun Redi go price is it really affordable and cheap car for Indian car lovers, if anyone of you are willing to buy this, tell us your views in the comment box if you are willing to buy it and don’t forget to tell us the car & bike about which you want to get more information and follow us on FaceBook and Twitter.
Subscribe to LikelyFad to receive all the latest updates about Tech, Movies, and Automotive in your Inbox.
Have a Nice Day;