The Japanese Motor cycle maker brand Yamaha has finally launched its much-awaited Mid range Sports Tourer bike. Fazer 250 price has made it the Most Expensive Mid range Sports bike which is going to manufactured in the Indian Market.
Yamaha Fazer 250 features:
- The looks of the bike are not much astonishing and appreciable.
- The front Apron has been mould and got highlighted LED work.
- Mass deposited at the Front makes it bulky
Yamaha Fazer 250 Specifications:
- It will be propelled by the same FZ25 engine which is of 250cc, single cylinder, oil cooled engine.
- The Max Power delivery of the engine remains same which delivers 20.9 PS @ 8,000 rpm.
- It churns the Peak Torque around 20 Nm @ 6,000 rpm and the engine is mated to 5- speed gearbox.
- All the mechanical parts of the bike remain same like Fz 25.
- Braking is managed by a 282mm front disc and a 230mm rear disc brake, which is mounted on 17-inch wheels that come wrapped with 110/80 section front tyre and a chunky 140/70 section rear tyre.
- Fazer 250 also misses out on the important safety net of ABS and doesn’t get it even as an optional extra.
- It got the Fuel Efficiency of 40 km/litre but Fz25 got the fuel efficiency of 43km/litre which is again low.
Fazer 250 price & rivals:
Yamaha Fazer 250 price has made it the most expensive bike for Made In India. The company has launched Fazer 250 in INR 1.29- lakh (Ex- showroom, New Delhi) and Fz 25 is launched at price INR1.19- lakh (Ex- showroom, New Delhi).
At this price range, it will compete with Bajaj RS 200 and Dominor 400.
So, guys what do you think about Fazer 250 price the most expensive Yamaha bike for the Make in India concept, tell us your views in the comment box if you are willing to buy it and don’t forget to tell us the car & bike about which you want to get more information and follow us on FaceBook and Twitter.
Subscribe to LikelyFad to receive all the latest updates about Tech, Movies, and Automotive in your Inbox.
Have a nice day;