Finally, the Bajaj Auto has launched its much awaited bike under the branding of “V”. V- mainly stands for Vikrant which was the first aircraft carrier of our India. When it was in our Army it leads many wars and from which most of us had won. When it was decided to remove from our Navy “Bajaj” the world famous Auto maker brand decided to keep its legacy in the hearts of Indians. They started to built the bike from its metal first was Bajaj V15 and now “Bajaj V12” is the second bike of this segment.
Bajaj V12 is the smaller sibling of V15 so it got little low features as compared to the V15. It is like the small brother of V15. So, it also got little less in power as compared to V15 but not much less.
It looses its safety gear of Disc Brake function.
Bajaj V12 specifications:
- It is propelled by 125cc Petrol engine from the own Bajaj family.
- It got air cooled, single cylinder, 4- stroke engine.
- It develops the power of 10.7 PS at 7,500 rpm.
- It churns the Torque of 10.98 Nm at 5,500 rpm.
Bajaj V12 design, features & price:
Since, the V12 is small brother of V15 so it got many less features like:
- It got 130 mm drum brakes rather than 240 mm disc brake at the Front.
- It also got narrow tyres 2.75- 18 up front and 100/90-16 at the rear.
- Both the tyres are with tube which means they are not tube less.
- It is short in length of about 4mm i.e 2,040mm and in the height it also reduced by 4mm i.e. 1,066 mm.
In the terms of design, it got similar looks to its big brother V15. In the market there is none of the bike which competes it in terms of similar design and performance but after V12 the bike lovers which are heading for 125cc engine bike. Definitely, they will go for V12.
Its launch price is around INR 56,283(Ex showroom, Delhi).
Subscribe to LikelyFad to receive all the latest updates about Tech, Movies, and Automotive in your Inbox.
Have a Nice Day;