Renault is the brand which is increasing its market value day by day. Renault India Pvt Ltd offers Five cars in every segment which are Compact MPV – Lodgy, Sedan – Scala, SUV – Duster, Compact car – Pulse & Budget car – Kwid and most of the cars are getting the huge response like Kwid and Duster. Today the company has launched 2017 Renault Captur in the Indian market. Renault Duster was the most loved SUV but it lacks premium class feel which led it down in the market after the launch of Hyundai Creta.
On the occasion of the launch, Sumit Sawhney, CEO and Managing Director, Renault India Operations, said that Renault Captur delivers on our promise of bringing the best from Renault’s global product range to India.
“Its expressive design is enhanced by premium & class-leading features and the high levels of personalization that can be achieved to best suit the customers’ preferences. Together with launching products of global repute, it is important to have a strong ‘India strategy’, offering customers a compelling value proposition. Renault Captur will set new benchmarks with its global styling and unmatched road presence, further strengthening our position in the burgeoning SUV segment,” he added.
Five reasons why Renault Captur is better:
- It got Floating side Indicators with Sparkle full LED headlamps which are the completely premium feature.
- It has Automatic Water sensing wipers with Keyless entry.
- It is equipped with Automatic Climate Control system.
- It has Prime features like crowned hood, sculpted roof and sleek grille accentuate its visual appeal.
- It got the customary modification with Diamond Deck design which has sleek lines and sharp angles & Urban connect which has Reflecting the avant-garde design language of new age gadgets.
2017 Renault Captur features:
- It is equipped with a 2-Din music system with Bluetooth and Steering-Mounted Controls, LED daytime running lights, 16-inch Steel wheels & Remote Central locking.
- It has a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system, rear AC vents, cruise control, parking sensors, reversing camera, automatic wipers, automatic headlamps, climate control, keyless entry with push-button start.
- It also got many features like- ISOFIX child seat anchors and height-adjustable front seatbelts.
- It has LED headlights and dynamic turn signals give it a futuristic styling which enhances its beauty.
- It is equipped with the Safety features ABS, dual airbags while the fully-loaded Platine trim also gets your electronic stability control and two more airbags.
- Length- 4329 mm
- Width- 1813 mm
- Height- 1619 mm
- Wheelbase- 2673 mm
- Ground Clearance- 210 mm
- Boot Space- 392 L
- Number Of Doors- 5
- Seating Capacity- 5
2017 Renault Captur specifications:
It is powered by 1.5- litre engine in both Petrol & Diesel variant.
- It is Powered by the 1.5(1498 cc)- litre 16V H4K Petrol Engine.
- It produces the Max Power of 104.55 bhp @ 5,600 rpm.
- It churns the Peak Torque around 142 Nm @ 4,000 rpm.
- It gives the superb mileage of 11.3km/L in city and 13.87km/L on the highway.
- It has the Fuel tank capacity of 50- litres with a 5- speed Manual Gearbox.
- It is Powered by the 1.5(1461 cc)- litre 16V K9K dCi Diesel Engine.
- It produces the Max Power of 108.45 bhp @ 3,850 rpm.
- It churns the Peak Torque around 240 Nm @ 1,750 rpm.
- It gives the superb mileage of 15.5km/L in city and 19.91km/L on the highway.
- It has the Fuel tank capacity of 50- litres with a 6- speed Manual Gearbox.
2017 Renault Captur price & rival:
Renault India Pvt Ltd has launched 2017 Renault Captur at the starting tag price of INR 11.23- lakh to 16.44- lakh (Ex-showroom, New Delhi).
So, guys what do you think about 2017 Renault Captur will it retain its legacy from its leading rivals with its premium looks and premium features, tell us your views in the comment box and don’t forget to tell us the car & bike about which you want to get more information and follow us on FaceBook and Twitter.
Subscribe to LikelyFad to receive all the latest updates about Tech, Movies, and Automotive in your Inbox.
Have a nice day