The king of all Auto Maker brands Volkswagen which rules the luxury car brands like Audi, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Porsche, Škoda and Volkswagen marques. The company is introducing new top-of-the-line trim of its Hatchback cars including Polo which is named as Highline Plus. The company has clearly mentioned that they will introduce the top ranging Highline Plus across its entire range of cars in the domestic market. Recently the company has introduced the Ameo Highline Plus version.
Hatchback(Polo Highline Plus) features:
- It got the sharp design with aesthetic looks.
- Polo variant is not equipped with LED Daytime running lights (DRLs).
- It got the 16- inch alloy wheels rather than 15- inches last year.
- It is equipped with all new Touchscreen infotainment system.
Hatchback(Polo Highline Plus) specifications:
- It is available in both the Petrol & Diesel variant.
- It is powered by 1.2- litre Petrol engine.
- It delivers the Max Power of 75 hp.
- It is also powered by 1.5- litre Diesel engine.
- It delivers the Max Power of 90 hp.
Hatchback(Polo Highline Plus) price & rivals:
Petrol variant is Launched at the price of INR 7.24 lakh (Ex-showroom, Mumbai) while the Diesel variant is Launched at the price of INR 8.78 lakh(Ex-showroom, Mumbai).
So, guys what do you think about the 2017 Volkswagen Polo Highline Plus Hatchback, if anyone of you are willing to buy anyone from these or already has bought, tell us your views in the comment box if you are willing to buy it and don’t forget to tell us the car & bike about which you want to get more information and follow us on FaceBook and Twitter.
Subscribe to LikelyFad to receive all the latest updates about Tech, Movies, and Automotive in your Inbox.