Hero is a brand which always tries new things in their bikes for making customers happy and safe. Hero Dawn is one of the most affordable and lovable bikes of old times. Now, Hero is going to bring the same legacy back. The company showcased the new model of Dawn in EICMA motorcycle show in Milan with 125 cc engine. The design and looks of the bike are like the old times. New Dean is showcased by Pawan Munjal, Chairman, Managing Director chief executive officer, Hero Motocorp.
Old Hero Dawn was for middle-class persons who want great mileage but now it is made Sporty. According to the Hero Motocorp market- specific strategy, new Dawn is basically made for the Africa region. It is mainly made for the African commercial segment of the market. The bike will be made with qualities like strength, durability & fuel efficiency.
Hero Dawn features:
Hero Dawn is mainly based on the old times Dawn so the features are much similar;
- It consists of a big and round headlamp with a windshield which provides efficient light.
- The front metallic fender provides improved strength to the bike.
- It consists of alloy wheels which enhances its looks as well.
- Familiar instrument console, tailpiece and other components.
- It got the Self – start feature but at the both ends there are drum brakes.
Hero Dawn specifications:
- The all new Hero Dawn is made strong and fuel efficient.
- It will be powered by an Air cooled, 4- stroke, OHC single cylinder engine.
- It produces maximum power of 6.72 kW(9 BHP) at 7,000rpm.
- It churns up to 10.35 Nm of Torque at 4,000rpm.
The all new Hero Dawn will be available at the dealership across major African markets including cities like Kenya, Uganda, Ethiopia, Tanzania and Mozambique among others.
Have a nice day;