Honda- the Japanese Motorcycle brand has really raised its name in the whole world. But when we talk about Honda in the Indian market Activa, Shine and Navi these are the bikes which come in our mind.The company is going to launch its all future tech equipped Honda 150SS Racer in the Indian market. It seems that company has thought something different for the Indian market. The company has always amazed everyone with its bikes but it seems the company is going to surprise us beyond our imagination.
The company is going to bring its ‘Cafe racer kind Monster bike‘ in the Indian market. From last few years company’s craze of Mid-range sports bike is decreasing rapidly because the rival companies have done really great work. Rival companies like Yamaha, Suzuki, TVS has beaten Honda in Mid-range segment as CBR has failed the concept.Recent launched Hornet 160R has improved the market very much but it is not a trend changer or killer bike.
Honda 150SS Racer Features:
- It will be equipped with LED indicators, Head lamps, and Tail lights.
- It will also get Engine Kill switch which we don’t get in many Mid-range sports bikes.
- It lacks the Visor but will get all the Digital(Speedometer, Tachometer, and many more) meters.
- In the revealed pictures of the bike, it seems it doesn’t have a Pillion seat.
Honda 150SS Racer Specifications:
- It will be propelled by 150cc 4-Stroke, Oil cooled, Single Cylinder engine.
- It will deliver the Power of approx 15 bhp.
- It churns the Peak Torque around 14 Nm.
- It will also be offered in Fuel Injection option.
- It will be mated to a 5-Speed gearbox with ABS braking.
- It will get 12- litre of Fuel Capacity and deliver 45* Km/L of Mileage.
Honda 150SS Racer Price, rivals & launch:
The company has really put a lot of stuff on the bike and it’s going to be the company’s 150cc segment ruler bike. Honda has equipped the bike with all the Future technology and safety gears. It is expected that will all the latest features company will launch the bike under 1- lakh price(Ex-showroom).
In the 150cc Mid-range sports bike segment, Honda 150SS Racer will compete with leading bikes Yamaha FZ-S, Suzuki Gixxer, TVS Apache 160rtr, Pulsar AS150.
According to the sources, company will launch 15SS racer in the Late 2017 or in the beginning of the year 2018
So, guys what do you think about the Cafe racer or 150cc Segment ruler Honda 150SS Racer will it beat all of its rivals and become the number one bike of 150cc segment, tell us your views in the comment box, don’t forget to tell us the car & bike about which you want to get more information and follow us on FaceBook and Twitter.
Subscribe to LikelyFad to receive all the latest updates about Tech, Movies, and Automotive in your Inbox.
Have a nice day;