One of the number one Japanese Auto maker brand Honda has again surprised the Indian Two- wheeler market with its another scooter “Honda Cliq”. Honda amazed the Indian market in the Auto Expo 2016 with ‘Navi’ and again it has surprised everyone with its so called brother Cliq which is a utility scooter for load carrying. It also get special rear carrier (optional) to carry load with generous under seat storage and enough space on the footboard. With the all new Cliq, Honda has launched the cheapest scooter in the Indian market.
Honda Cliq features:
- It got rear carrier for carrying loads.
- It is equipped with Mobile charging socket which makes it cool.
- It has low seat height and got low weight(102kg) which helps in city traffic driving smoother.
- It got the different colour options Patriotic Red with White, Black, Moroccan Blue with White, and Orcus Grey while graphics will be optional extra.
Honda Cliq specifications:
- It is powered by the same BS-4 engine which we find in Activa 4G.
- It got the 110cc engine that produces 8.11 PS of Max power @ 7,000 rpm.
- It churns the Torque around 8.94 Nm @ 5,500 rpm.
Cliq price & rivals:
The all new cliq is priced at INR 42,499 (Ex- showroom, Delhi).
It will compete in this segment with ruling scooter TVS XL100 which is remarkably good for carrying loads.
So, guys what do you think about the all new load carrier scooter cliq will it beat its rival and become the number load carrier scooter, tell us your views in the comment box if you are willing to buy it and don’t forget to tell us the car & bike about which you want to get more information and follow us on FaceBook and Twitter.
Subscribe to LikelyFad to receive all the latest updates about Tech, Movies, and Automotive in your Inbox.
Have a Nice Day;