Honda is one the most loved Motorcycle maker brand of the Indian market but when it comes to Scooter segment it became number one. Recently, the company has launched 125cc scooter in the Indian market and Honda Grazia Features are very astonishing that it gets more than 15,000 bookings in just three weeks(launched on 8- November) which made a massive impact on the other 125cc segment scooters. The company know very well the Craze of the scooter in the Indian market that’s why Honda already started Grazia bookings over a month ago and the commenced price of INR 2,000 at all the authorised dealerships across the country.
The company claims that Honda Grazia Features have been Tailor-made for the young urban buyers and with this model it hopes to increase its market share significantly.
Honda Grazia features:
- Honda Grazia is available in three variants – Standard, Standard Alloy and Deluxe.
- It got LED headlamps which are really first in the Indian market.
- It got sportier looks with chiselled body lines.
- It is equipped with all-digital instrument console, 3- step Eco speed indicator and 4-in-1 Lock with Seat opener switch.
- It also got a Semi-Digital Instrument console which shows information like Time, Fuel gauge, Odometer and Trip meter.
- It has the Unique features like- MobileCharging, Eco Speed Indicator, Seat Opening Switch, Glove Box.
Honda Grazia specifications:
- It got the same 125cc single cylinder, 4- stroke engine which powers Honda Activa 125.
- It also gets Honda’s patented Combi Braking System (CBS).
- It produces the Max Power of 8.52 bhp @ 6,500 rpm.
- It churns the Peak Torque around 10.54 Nm @ 5,000 rpm.
- It has the Fuel tank capacity of 5.3- litre with Reserve Fuel Capacity 1- litre.
- It gives the superb Mileage of 54km/L and has the Top Speed of 85 km/h.
Honda Grazia Dimensions:
- Kerb Weight- 107 kg
- Length- 1812 mm
- Width- 697 mm
- Height- 1146 mm
- Wheelbase- 1260 mm
- Ground Clearance- 155 mm
- Seat Height- 766 mm
Honda Grazia Price & Rivals:
The company has launched Honda Grazia at the prices of INR 57,897 (Ex-showroom, New Delhi).
At this price point, it will compete with Suzuki Access 125, Mahindra Gusto 125 & Yamaha Ray ZR.
So, guys what do you think about Honda Grazia Features do you think any other rival can beat it, tell us your views in the comment box and don’t forget to tell us the car & bike about which you want to get more information and follow us on FaceBook and Twitter.
Subscribe to LikelyFad to receive all the latest updates about Tech, Movies, and Automotive in your Inbox.
Have a nice day;