Honor V8 Max shows up on TENNA with massive battery and display.
TENNA is a great place to get news on the upcoming devices, as I said, A new Huawei device gets listed on Chinese TENNA probably Honor V8 Max, as the phone is listed as the Model No. EDI-DL00 so the name is not official but till then our guess is that it’s V8 Max. The main thing to be excited about this smartphone is its specs, take a look.
- 6.6-inch QHD Display, 445ppi
- 2.3 Ghz Octa core Kirin 950 processor
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB onboard, expandable via Micro-SD
- 13MP Rear Camera and 8MP camera up front
- Rear Fingerprint sensor
- EMUI skinned Android Marshmallow
- 178.8 x 90.9 x 7.18 mm, 219g
So what do you guys think of the V8 Max is 6.6 inches too big for a phone, what’s your thoughts tell us in the comments below.
Don’t forget to share this with your friends.