The Korean Auto maker brand Hyundai knew the market of India very well. They knew that how much craze of SUV in the hearts of Indian is increasing day by day. Hyundai creta has showed this love of Indian SUV lovers very well. Present Hyundai Creta has got lots and lots of massive response of SUV lovers. The love towards the Creta is as much that it is getting lots of overbooking which caused the company has to increase the production rate of Creta. Hyundai has got the long term plan for the SUV lovers in India. They are going to launch the new model of Hyundai Creta in 2017. Recently, the company has unveiled the global version of Hyundai Creta 2017.The new model will be first launch in Brazil by early 2017.
The all new Hyundai creta 2017 does not get any big changes. According to Hyundai ” Why mend something if it ain’t broken”.
Hyundai creta 2017 features:
The all new creta is equipped with many cool features;
- It got revised grille at the front but it looses its chrome work which looks similar to the old time santafe.
- The front bumper also got some modifications.
- It gets the Fog lamp more better but small in size.
- Side profile of new creta is less or more same.
- It got the new designs of alloy wheels which got the finishing of diamond cut.
- There is very minute changes in the rear of the car.
From the inside creta got little bit changes as well.
- It get new touchscreen infotainment.
- It supports Apple Car play & Android Auto.
- Interior of the car see a different colour palette for the highlighting bits.
- It will get the automatic climate control as well.
Hyundai Creta specifications:
- It get 6 – speed manual as well as Automatic transmission.
- It will get 1.6 – litre Petrol as well as Diesel variant & 1.4 – litre In Diesel also.
- It will give the power of 122bhp in Petrol variant and In Diesel it varies from 89bhp to 126bhp.
- It will churns up to 154 NM of Torque in Petrol and in Diesel it varies from 224 NM to 265 Nm.
The above listed information may vary as it is just according to the source information.
Have a nice day;