One of the number one Auto Maker company of South Korea is really made a very dependable and high class name in the Indian market. Hyundai i-20 is one of the biggest hit in the small segment in the Indian market of the company. Recently, the company has launched modified Hyubdai Elite i-20 variant in the Indian market with new aesthetic features and with astonishing design.
During the launch of new Elite i20, Mr. YK Koo, Managing Director and CEO, Hyundai Motor India Ltd. said, “The Hyundai Elite i20 has been a runaway global success, selling over 300,000 units since its launch in 2014. The New 2017 Elite i20, with more first-in-segment features will further enhance the brand’s appeal offering premium safety, Performance and Exceptional driving experience to the customers”.
Hyundai Elite i-20 features:
- It is the only car in this segment which comes with 6- airbags.
- It comes with new 7-inch touchscreen Infotainment system and has premium features like: Apple Carplay & Android Auto.
- It got two new dual tone exteriors- Red Passion Body colour with Phantom Black roof and Black interiors with Orange insets.
- It also comes with many features like:- Smart Entry, Rear AC vents, R16 diamond cut alloys with many safety features ABS, Rear Deforger and Fog lamps.
Hyundai Elite i-20 specifications:
- It will be available in three different engine options;
- It will be powered by 1.2-litre Petrol 5-speed Manual gear box engine.
- It will produce the Power of 83 PS and 115Nm of Max Torque.
- It will be powered by 1.4-litre Diesel 6-speed Manual gear box engine.
- It will produce the Power of 90 PS and 220 Nm of Max Torque.
- It will be powered by 1.4-litre Petrol 4-speed Automatic gear box engine.
So, guys what do you think about the 2017 Elite variant of i20 will it increase the demand of i20 in the Indian market which has been down by the Maruti Suzuki Baleno. Tell us your views in the comment box and follow us on FaceBook and Twitter.
Subscribe to LikelyFad to receive all the latest updates about Tech, Movies, and Automotive in your Inbox.
Have a Nice Day;