British luxury car maker Jaguar owned by Tata is going to launch its first crossover SUV “Jaguar F-pace” in India. The vogue of jaguar cars in India is beyond the imagination.Jaguar F-pace was showcased in the Auto-Expo 2016. The company has revealed the specifications & variants on its website. Every International Automaker company is launching its SUV’s in India now it’s the time for Jaguar to rule the Indian Market.
Jaguar F-pace design:
The all new F-pace crossover is inspired from the XE sedan while the design of tail lamps is inspired from the F-type. Its weight is very compared to other SUV rival cars because it totally rides on the Aluminium-intensive platform.
- It is 4,731mm in length, 2,175mm in width & 1,652mm in height.
- Have wheelbase of 2,874mm and ground clearance of 213mm.
- It got 10.2-inch touch screen panel with beautiful leather seats.
Overall design of F-pace is alluring and it got eye-catching features which are listed below;
Jaguar F-pace specifications:
Jaguar is launching F-pace in three Variants for the Indian market – Pure, Prestige & R-sport.
- Pure & Prestige will be powered by 4-cylinder, 2.0-litre diesel engine.
- Both will churn about 177bhp at 4,000rpm.
- It will give 430Nm of torque in the range of 1,750rpm-2,500rpm.
- Pure & Prestige will reach to 100kmph speed in just 8.7sec. and to a top speed of 208kmph.
The R-sport and First edition will have different specifications
- Both will be powered by 6-cylinder, 3.0-litre diesel engine.
- It will churn about 296bhp at 4,000rpm.
- It will provide 700Nm of torque at 2,000rpm onwards.
- It will reach to 100kmph speed in just 6.2sec. with a top speed of 241kmph.
Both engines will have 8-speed automatic transmission and automatic AWD(all wheel drive) system.
Jaguar F-pace rival:
Jaguar is a very great rival for other sports car Companies like BMW X3, Audi SQ5, Porsche Macan & Mercedes GLE.
All new Jaguar F-pace comes with fuel economy which saves fuel because of low in weight.
It will launch in India in October, this year 2016
So, guys what do you think about this new crossover SUV F-Pace will it be a great rival for other International SUV cars. Tell us your views in the comment box and don’t forget to follow us on all social sites and stay updated to technology.
Have a nice day;