The American Automaker brand Jeep has launched Compass a few months ago and the car is getting massive response from the SUV lovers. The company entered the Indian market with its astonishing variants:- Wrangler Unlimited & Grand Cherokee. Both of the cars have the really huge price which makes it less appreciable in the Indian market. The company launched Jeep Compass with all the latest technology and features. By launching the Compass company is trying to attract those customers which are not eligible for buying their already launched cars which come under Elite club because of its high prices.
Indian Government has already told the company to produce MADE IN INDIA Jeep Compass. The company has CRASH tested the Made In India Compass in the Europe and the results are very astonishing. Compass got Five-star Safety rating and it got the highest safety rating. Jeep Compass adult safety rating is at 90%, child occupant safety rating is at 83%, pedestrian safety rating is at 64%, and safety assist rating is at 59%. The test was performed on the Base model.
In less than Two months the company got more than 10,000 booking on Jeep Compass which is highly appreciable. Recently, In India(Bangalore) a driver collided with a tree after losing control, airbags got rupture but the Cabin remains Safe completely.
Jeep Compass Safety Rating(features):
- It is equipped with 7- inch Touchscreen infotainment system which is mated with a 6-speaker sound system and can connect with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay.
- It got the Dual Zone climate control with push button start/stop and reverse parking sensor with a camera.
- It got the many Safety features like- 6- airbags, All-speed traction control system, ABS with EBD, electronic parking brake, and ISOFIX anchorages for child booster seats still much more.
- It is available in 5- different colour options- Hydro Blue, Exotica Red, Brilliant Black, Vocal White and Minimal Grey.
Jeep Compass Safety Rating(Specs):
- It will be available in both the Petrol & Diesel variant.
- The Diesel 2.0- litre engine delivers the Max Power of 173 PS.
- It churns the Peak Torque around 350 Nm.
- The Diesel 1.4- litre engine delivers the Max Power of 162 PS.
- It churns the Peak Torque around 250 Nm.
- Both the engines are propelled by FCA (Fiat Chrysler Automobiles) Group.
- Both the Diesel engine is mated to a 6-speed manual gearbox.
- The 9-speed Automatic Transmission at the diesel engine will be introduced early next year.
- The company is offering the car in All-wheel drive and Front wheel drive which delivers the fuel-efficiency of 17.1kmpl and 16.3kmpl respectively(According to ARAI).
Jeep Compass Safety Rating(price & rivals):
The all-new Compact SUV Compass price starts from INR 14.95 lakh and leads to INR 20.65 lakh. In this price segment, it will be the rival for leading cars like- Hyundai Tucson, Tata Hexa, Honda CR-V and Mahindra XUV 500.
As a Indian, it is very proud of us that the International brand like Jeep is Made In India and exported to other countries.
So, guys what do you think about the Jeep Compass Safety Rating with 5- star Safety rating will it clean its rivals from the market, If anyone of you are willing to buy this, tell us your views in the comment box and don’t forget to tell us the car & bike about which you want to get more information and follow us on FaceBook and Twitter.
Subscribe to LikelyFad to receive all the latest updates about Tech, Movies, and Automotive in your Inbox.
Have a nice day;