Jio Prime offer kicks in…Reliance also aired advertisements about the prime offer, and now other telecom companies like Airtel, Vodafone etc are in fear. So they launched competitive plans to take over Jio and get back the users they lost because of Jio. In this post, I arranged the offers in a list of pros and cons, so that you can understand which offer is better for you and why, and are they giving what they are saying.
So, let’s get started.
Airtel- Rs345/Rs349 Plan
Airtel launched a new plan for its users, in which they say they will give you 1GB of Data Daily and unlimited calls (Local+STD), So what is it like, let’s break it down to pros and cons.
- Unlimited Local+STD calls, no hidden charges.
- No Call Dropping or Disconnection
- High Speed 1GB of 4G Internet
That’s it, now let’s talk what it really is
- Airtel is only giving 1GB internet per day, not unlimited as JIO.
- Offer includes 500MB+500MB day and night plan, so technically you got 500MB per day. if you want to get other 500MB, use the internet from 3-5am
- You are not getting any free SMSs with this offer= 1Re/SMS.
Vodafone- 346Rs Plan
Vodafone also join the league by offering unlimited data and calls for their users, they also have double data and double validity for the first recharge. So in total, you’ll get 2 months of service at a cost of one!
- 1GB Data Daily.
- Free Local+STD
- Double Data+Double Validity (First Time)
- These offers are not officially announced yet!
- No unlimited Internet.
- Voice call cap of 300 Calls per day.
Idea- 345Rs plan
Idea can spend so much on their AD campaigns and their songs, but can’t spend some money to provide their users best experience, but still, Idea tried to be in the game with this offer. They are providing 14GB data (Total) per month, with unlimited voice calls.
- 500MB 4G Data Daily
- Free Local+STD
- Fewer Call Drops
- No Unlimited Internet
- Offer not available to all. You have to check eligibility via My Idea App.
So, these were the plans launched by the other telecom operators to compete with Jio Prime. What are your thoughts, will you stick to Jio, or get back to your previous service providers??? Tell us in the Comments below.
Till then, Keep checking LikelyFad for more!
If you liked this post, share it with your friends and don’t forget to like and follow us on FaceBook and Twitter.
Subscribe to LikelyFad to receive all the latest updates about Tech, Movies, and Automotive in your Inbox. If you want our content to get delivered on your mobile as soon we post, click on the Bell icon on the bottom right of the page.
Have a Nice Day.