John had added Mahindra Mojo 300 in his collection
John Abraham is one of the very well known actor in our Bollywood and his love towards the Bikes and Football is not hidden from anyone. He is very good friend of Our Ex- Indian captain MS Dhoni and both of them are very passionate about bikes. The bike collection of John Abraham is very astonishing and appreciable in itself but he always likes to increase the collection. Recently, he has added very well known bike Mahindra Mojo 300 in his collection. The bike which he has added is Mahindra’s new flagship Mojo 300. He was recently spotted in Mumbai showing off his new bike to the people. John has already many Super bikes:- Custom Royal Enfield, Suzuki Hayaybusa, Yamaha VMax and now the Mahindra Mojo 300.
Now, lets talk about the Mahindra Mojo 300;
Mahindra Mojo 300 features:
- It got twin headlamps with LED DRLs, a dial-analog instrument console with many functions.
- It is equipped with Pirelli Diablo Rosso 2 tyres, J. Juan braking system with one disc brake at the front and one at the rear wheels.
- It has high muscle type metal body.
Mahindra Mojo 300 specifications:
- It is propelled by 300 cc single cylinder, liquid cooled engine.
- It generates the power of 27 bhp and churns the Torque around 30 Nm.
- It has 6- speed transmission.
- It has 21- litre fuel capacity which is very useful for long journeys.
Mahindra Mojo 300 price, Mileage & rivals:
The price of all new Mojo 300 starts from INR 1,70,000 lakh to INR 1,89,000 lakh (Ex showroom, Delhi).
Mojo 300 got the perfect rivalry from none other than Honda CBR250r.
With this heavy and powerful engine Mojo still gives the good mileage around 25km/L in city while on the Highway it reaches around 35km/L.
Subscribe to LikelyFad to receive all the latest updates about Tech, Movies, and Automotive in your Inbox.
Have a Nice Day;