Lamborghini is one of the Top car maker brand of Italy and even of the world. Lamborghini is always known for its Prestige, Legacy and sporty cars. Hardly there is anyone in the world who doesn’t love Lamborghini. The company always made the International market with its aesthetic design and astonishing features with heavy muscle engines. In India, the company is going to launch another variant of its one of the most loved car Lamborghini Huracan Spyder. It will arrive in India on 1st of February, 2017 in Mumbai. It’s just 3- months afterwards India is the country in which the company is launching its Huracan another variant.
Lamborghini Huracan Spyder (RWD) features:
From the features company has made many changes like;
- It has got completely changed look than its sibling AWD.
- It got new and chiseled Front and Rear modified bumpers which now looks more sporty.
Lamborghini Huracan Spyder (RWD) specifications:
- It is propelled by 5.2- liter Petrol engine which reaches to the Top speed of 319kmph and can reaches to 100km/hr in just 3.6- seconds.
- The engine equipped in the spyder rwd is V-10 which has MPI(Multi Point Injection) and DSI(Direct Stratified Injection) technology.
- It develops the power of 572 bhp @ 8,000 rpm and can churn the Torque around 540 Nm @ 6,500 rpm.
- The aesthetic convertible feature can Open or Close in just 17- seconds.
- Lamborghini Huracan Spyder(RWD) variant is 33- kg lighter than its other variant AWD.
- Transmission duties are handled by a 7- speed Dual clutch which delivers all the Power to rear wheels only.
So, guys what do you think about the Boss of the road if Lamborghini has fulfilled all the aspects in new Huracan Spyder(RWD) or not. Tell us your views in the comment box and follow us on FaceBook and Twitter.
Subscribe to LikelyFad to receive all the latest updates about Tech, Movies, and Automotive in your Inbox.
Have a Nice Day;