The German Auto maker company Mercedes-Benz is going to launch its new variant of E- class in the Indian market with all the new design, features & little bit changes in power performance. New model will be named as Mercedes Benz E- class L and will launch in the Indian market on 28 th of February, 2017.
Mercedes-Benz in India resembles dignity, integrity, prestige, sophistication and much more. Recently, the company has launched its new variant in the A- class and B- class with Night mode feature.
Mercedes Benz E- class L features:
E- class L is the variant of E- class but it is inspired from all of its above models and it has grab many features from them also.
- Its length is increased by 5.5 inches for a wheelbase that measures 121.2 inches – 1.7 inches longer than the standard S-Class. It also increases 5.3 inches of extra leg room for the rear seats, basically making the E- Class L a miniature Maybach.
- It will get Triangular window treatment mainly seen on other sedans like the S-Class on the C- pillar.
- It will get big roofline and slopes at a lesser angle than the standard E-Class which gives rear passengers more headroom and an easier entry into the car.
- It will also get “double eyebrow” design see in the LED daytime running lights.
Mercedes Benz E- class L specifications:
- It will get 2.0- litre Turbocharged 4- cylinder engine.
- It will develop the Power around 181 horsepower and will churns 221 pounds feet of Torque.
- It will be equipped with 9- speed G-Tronic Automatic Transmission with the options of RWD & AWD.
- It will reach the 100km/hr in just 8.5 seconds and will reach to its Top speed of 226km/hr.
Mercedes Benz E- class L safety, price & rivals:
The price of the all new E-class is expected that will starts from INR 45,50,000 [Ex- showroom] to INR 67,00,000 [Ex- showroom].
The car will comes with the safety features like:- Active Brake Assist, Attention Assist, Crosswind Assist and many more.
Audi A6 is the perfect rival in this segment for the all new E- class L.
So, guys what do you think about this new Sedan car from Mercedes-Benz will it increase the heat of the company in the market. Tell us your views in the comment box and follow us on FaceBook and Twitter.
Subscribe to LikelyFad to receive all the latest updates about Tech, Movies, and Automotive in your Inbox.
Have a Nice Day;