Apple just released their new OS this week in WWDC 2017, iOS11 and WatchOS 4, and now we are eagerly waiting for the iPhone 8 or iPhone x. So we have something to show you which you’ve never seen before. As we got some hands-on images of the back of the upcoming iPhone 8 now we have some more, a site called idropnews leaked some rendered images of the new iPhone 8, which looks awesome and also they confirmed some of the new features that the upcoming iPhone8 will have, so check them out.
iPhone 8/iPhone x Features
- Wireless Charging: According to leaked schematics iPhone has a large pad inside the body, maybe that is for wireless charging.
- Vertical Dual Lens Camera: This year iPhone will feature a vertical dual lens camera for a better experience while using Augmented Reality.
- Facial and Iris Scanner: Why not, after all, samsung is also using it, and Apple will make it better of course.
- Hidden Touch ID: We have readers and some leaked images showing that this time iPhone 8 will feature a rear Touch ID, but may be with this model Apple achieved the tech of placing Touch ID Below the Display.
- iPhone X Sensor Bar: iPhone X will feature a small sensor bar in the center of the display, which will house the dual front-facing cameras, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor, and earpiece. This report isn’t confirmed yet but still, it looks great. maybe we could see something like this in future.
Check out some of the Images of iPhone 8
So these were some of the confirmed features of upcoming iPhone X. Want know the specs and live images of iPhone 8, click the link below.
That’s it for now, Keep checking LikelyFad for more!
If you liked this post, share it with your friends and don’t forget to like and follow us on FaceBook and Twitter.
Subscribe to LikelyFad to receive all the latest updates about Tech, Movies, and Automotive in your Inbox. If you want our content to get delivered on your mobile as soon we post, click on the Bell icon on the bottom right of the page.
Have a Nice Day.