New Cars going to launch in November for the festive season
All the companies know the importance of Diwali for Indians and for making customers happy companies are going to launch the new models of some well-known cars in India. People who don’t decide yet which car they want to buy then there are 4-cars listed below which will help you to take decision more correctly.
New Skoda Rapid(Facelift):
In India, It is going to launch on November-3 this year. It is the first car which is going to launch just after the Diwali.
- The New Skoda Rapid got the Royal looks this time and with a stout grille and angular headlamp.
- The tail look is also new with new tail lamp and new alloy wheels. It got the interior Black with 6.5-inch touch screen.
- The transmission and engine options will remain same.
The price of all new Skoda Rapid is Expected from INR 10-13 lakhs.
The most loved SUV by Indians is back in the market with new model and features. It is going to launch on 7-November this year just after the launch of Skoda Rapid.
- It will be powered by the same engine of Toyota Innova Crysta. 2.4 & 2.8-litre Diesel engine and 2.7-litre Petrol engine.
- It will get the 6-speed manual as well as in Automatic Transmission and 4-wheel drive option with Top models.
- It comes with LED Headlights and Daytime running lights.
The price of Toyota Fortuner is expected from INR 25 to 32-lakh.
Mercedes-Benz S-class cabriolet:
The Mercedes-Benz is always known for its Royalty,legacy & Luxury. It is going to launch on November-9.
- It will be powered by V-8, 4.7- liter twin turbocharged engine.
- It will get 7-speed Automatic transmission with 4-wheel drive feature.
- It will get features like the broad set grille and LED headlamps.
It will be priced between INR 2.0 crore to 2.40 crore expected.
Mercedes-Benz C-class cabriolet:
For the festive season, the company is launching the car for high-class people as well as for middle-class people. It is going to launch on November-9 with the S-class cabriolet.
- The best thing about the car is that it is Convertible in the Mid-range budget.
- It will be powered by V6, 2.0-litre twin spark engine.
- It is Sleek, Sporty and Spacious. LED headlamps and LED daytime running lights.