New Honda CBR 250RR will take time for India
Honda is a brand which is known for its perfection in the sector of the bike as well as in the car. The CBR series of a bike in India is a massive hit and very appreciable. The New model of Honda CBR 250RR has been spied earlier this year in Indonesia. Now, the bike has been officially launched in Indonesia at the ongoing Indonesia Motor show. In Indonesia it is available in two variants ABS(Automatic Transmission System) and Non- ABS and the prices range from INR – 3.2 lakh to INR – 3.52 lakh.
The price of New Honda CBR 250RR is completely fair when we talk about the bike. A few months ago, Honda didn’t revealed about the engine specifications but now we know that very well.
Honda CBR 250RR features:
New CBR 250RR is much bigger than present CBR 250RR :
- In terms of looks and design new CBR 250RR got angry looking headlamps, Edgy fairing panels, Talk wind screen and many more.
- It is longer in length by 2,060 mm in width by 724 mm and high by 1,098 mm.
- It got the ground clearance of 790 mm and got 14.5 litre fuel holding capacity.
Braking system will be handled by the Front and Rear Petal brakes.
Honda CBR 250RR specifications:
Honda CBR 250RR is equipped with powerful engine;
- It is equipped with Twin cylinder engine which will produce the power of 36.8 PS at 12,500 rpm.
- It churns up to 22.5 Nm of Torque at 10,500 rpm.
- It got 249.7cc engine twin cylinder liquid cooled engine.
- It got 4- stroke, 8- breathing valves with 6- speed Transmission.
- New CBR will give top speed of 180km per hour.
There is no doubt that new CBR will also give superb mileage with good speed.
Honda CBR 250RR rivals & launch:
The all new CBR 250RR got the perfect rivals like Kawasaki Ninja 300 & Yamaha R3.
It is expected that it will tackle the Indian market in next year (2017).
So, guys what do you think about this Super bike will you buy it. Tell us your views in the comment box and don’t forget to like and follow us on FaceBook and Twitter.
Subscribe to LikelyFad to receive all the latest updates about Tech, Movies, and Automotive in your Inbox.
Have a nice day;