New Hyundai i30 is going to launch under ‘N’ branding
Hyundai is taking the Indian market very seriously and making its car according to Indian car lovers and roads. After the great success of i10 & i20 now the company is making a new car of this series- “Hyundai i30”. The third generation of Hyundai i30 will be the first model of the South Korean Automaker to feature a high-performance version under the ‘N’ brand of Hyundai. Hyundai i30 show cast in the 2016 Auto-Expo in India which was really appreciated by the Critics and peoples.
Hyundai i30 Design:
- New i30 has adopted the Fluidic Sculpture 2.0 design language.
- It also has signature grille- Cascading grille which is a little bit similar to recently debut 2nd-generation i10(Grand i10).
- It has three-projector set up headlights also have fog lamp that inspired from Elantra.
- Have an option of 15, 16, 17-inch alloy wheels.
- The dashboard features a symmetric layout with a mounted touch screen.
- i30 comes with electronically adjustable driver seats.
- Touch screen panel available in 5-inch as well as in 8-inch.
- It provides luggage capacity o 395 litres.
Hyundai i30 Features:
Hyundai has taken the safety issue very seriously;
- i30 comes with 7-airbags including a knee airbag.
- Also features Autonomous emergency braking, Driver attention alert, Rear cross traffic alert and much more.
Hyundai i30 Specs:
- It is the first car to be equipped with 1.4-litre T-GDI turbocharged petrol engine.
- It churns about 140PS and 242Nm.
- Has both 6-speed manual & 7-speed automatic transmission.
- It has engine options 1.0-litre and 1.4-litre T-GDi petrol 3-cylinder and 1.6-litre CRDi diesel engine.
Hyundai i30 will probably launch in next year(2017). The price of i30 is expected from 8-lakh with base model to 10-lakh top model
So, guys what do you think about this new car of the ‘i’ series will it be successful as other i-series cars. Tell us your views in the comment box and don’t forget to follow us on all social sites.
Have a nice day;