Mahindra is a brand which provide latest technology of cars in very reasonable price to people. Mahindra knows very well that what a car lover really wants from its car. There is no doubt that Mahindra is fulfilling all the expectations of the car lovers. SUV’s of Mahindra are always best in its segment but now company is thinking about its uture technology. As the Petrol & Diesel prices are increasing day by day so company has started their work on renewable source which will cause ‘Zero pollution or Minute pollution’ to the enviroment and they are doing this by making an electric car for the future as well as for the present generations. The company shows its electric technology in its E2O car and now the company is going to launch new model of E2O which is now E2Oplus.
The Mahindra E2O plus is the first product after the the Mahindra’s EV dividion was renamed as ‘Mahindra Electric’ in the last month. The company has officially announced the launch date of E2Oplus i.e. 21st of October this year (2016).
Older Mahindra E2O specifications:
- It has Four seater capacity, Contemporary styling with faster charging feature.
- It runs upto 120km in just a single charge of 5 hours with op speed of 81kmph.
But the compnay made new E2O plus more better in every aspect. They have done the work for every single piece to make it more better for the people.
New Mahindra E2O plus features:
- It got the different climatic conditions with same four seater capacity.
- It got didgital instrument cluster and a plusher cabin which is a new thing.
- It also got the many features like- The touchscreen infotainment, Smartphone integration with latest navigation systems.
New Mahindra E2O specifications:
- New E2O plus wil be powered by same engine but with little bit tunning in the present version.
- The all New E2O plus engine will poduc 25.8PS of maximum power and it will churns 53Nm of Maximum torque.
New Mahindra E2O plus price:
The price of all ne E2O plus will little bit bump up as it got many new and futuristic features.It will be priced around Rs 6.25 lakh(expected).
So, guys what do you think about this futuristic electric car will it get better response and win the hearts of people. Tell us your views in the comment box and don’t forget to like and follow us on Facebook and Twitter, and Subscribe to our Blog to receive notification right in your Email inbox.
Have a nice day;