New Nissan Micra-bigger & bolder will it come in India
I The Japanese Auto maker Nissan has revealed the fifth generation Micra in the ongoing Paris Motor show 2016. New Nissan Micra will be available in Europe in March next year (2017). But there is no official announcement about launch of Fifth generation Nissan Micra in India. It is expected that Nissan will launch Micra after couple of years of launch in Europe.
Nissan Micra design:
New Nissan Micra is completely different from the older version. New Micra got sharp and bold styling with the big hatchback.
- It got many featuring elements like Distinctive V-motion grille, sharp character line running across the length of the vehicle.
- Floating roof (kink in c-pillar) with boomerang shaped lights.
- 5th-gen Micra is now huge compared to older
- Length – 3,999mm
Width – 1,743mm
Height – 1,455mm
Wheelbase – 2,525mm
- The dashboard of new Nissan Micra is in the gliding wing shape with personalisation options.
- It comes with Nissan’s 7-inch infotainment system with lots of features like- satellite navigation, Siri voice control by Apple car play.
- It has massive six Bose speakers which are developed through close collaboration with the Automaker.
Nissan Micra engine:
- New Micra got the Renault-Nissan based CMF-B platform.It also shares Active Ride Control & Active Trace Control.
- It is available in 3-engine options Two petrol and One Diesel.
- It will available in 5-speed manual transmission.
- Micra HR09DET 0.9-litre turbocharged petrol will churn 90Ps of max power with 140Nm of peak Torque & 1.0-litre will produce 73Ps with 95Nm of Torque.
- Micra K9k 1.5-litre dCi(diesel) will produce 90Ps of power with 220Nm of Torque.
So, guys what do you think about this new 5th-gen Nissan Micra will it come in India soon and win the hearts of Indian car lovers, tell us your views in the comment box, follow us on social sites and stay updated to technology.
Have a nice day;