Toyota is a very well known Automobile company in India. Cars of the Toyota are appreciated by every Indian. SUV’s & MPV’s of Toyota are ruling the roads for many years and that are Innova, Fortuner & Prado.
Toyota launched its MPV-Innova 11years ago in India and from that day Toyota has sold more than 6-lakh units. In the Auto-Expo 2016 in Mumbai, Toyota launched its new model of Innova- “Toyota Innova Crysta”. It is a new generation car which comes with all the stylish and futuristic features. From the launch date, Toyota Innova Crysta gets 7,765 owners and still it is getting over booking from the Innova lovers which is of about 30,000. Half of the demand of all new Toyota Innova Crysta is because of its Automatic Transmission model.
The good thing is that 95% order of Toyota Innova Crysta is for private vehicle not for transport stated by N Raja, Senior vice president & Director sales & marketing of Toyota”
Recently, Delhi government banned the spells of heavy diesel engine(greater than 2.0L) cars. This ban decreases the sales of Toyota Innova Crysta in Delhi but in other states sells of Crysta is increasing day by day. Because of this policy, Toyota launched Toyota Innova Crysta in both the variants in Petrol as well as in Diesel.
Toyota Innova Crysta Design:
The Japanese manufacturer Toyota has made lots of changes in the new Innova Crysta;
- Innova Crysta is longer, wider and taller than the previous Qualis.
- It got many smaller details like Aro-stability wings improve high-speed stability.
- It got beautiful 17-inches alloys which make it more attractive.
- It got 7-inch touch screen display which also acts as a rear camera.
- The dashboard made by Faux woods adds premium touch which feels great.
- It also got 7-passenger seats and 3-point seatbelts.
- Available in three options 2.4-litre & 2.8-litre in diesel.
- Also in 2.7-litre in petrol with Dual WT-i feature.
- It gives the power of 149PS and torque of 343Nm.
- It has 5-speed manual & Automatic transmission.
Toyota Innova Crysta Price, Rival & Mileage:
It is priced at Rs 13.84-lakh for base model & Rs 20.78-lakh for top model (ex- showroom, Mumbai).
After having this kind of large & heavy engine New crysta will give a superb mileage of 15kmpl.
It is going to be a perfect rival for Mahindra XUV 5OO,Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza, Hyundai Creta which is ruling the road at this time.
So, guys what do you think about India’s number-1 MPV will it continue its legacy or not tell us your views in the comment box and don’t forget to follow us on all social sites and stay updated to technology.
Have a nice day.