Tata and Maruti Suzuki both of them are one of the Most trusted Auto Maker brand of India. There is no doubt that both of them have millions of Happy and Satisfied customers. From last many years Tata has lost most of its customers because of their UGLY and Low-Performance cars but from the year 2016, Company completely changed their thinking about making cars. Tata’s first car which is completely revolutionized and very appreciated in all over the world is Tata Tiago which has still waited the period of many months. The company has also launched Three cars- Premium SUV Tata Hexa, Mid-range Sedan Tata Tigor and recently the company have launched Mid range SUV Tata Nexon and this post is going to be on the Perfect rivalry of Nexon VS Brezza which one is perfect for This Diwali lets check.
Maruti Suzuki is the most loved, affordable and appreciated car company in all over the world. None of the cars of Maruti Suzuki is ever criticized in any segment whether it A- segment, Hatchback, Mid-range sedan, Sedan, SUV and Hybrid cars. Recently, the company has also entered in the Midrange SUV segment which is a perfect rival for Nexon that is Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza.
Nexon VS Brezza features:
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza got 16-inch gunmetal wheels with the Two-tone paint scheme.
- Brezza has the boxy profile but got Rich chrome finish at the Face with Chunky H- shaped grilles.
- It got 7- inch Touchscreen infotainment system.
- It is equipped with Automatic Headlights and Automatic wipers.
- Tata Nexon got Projector headlamps with LED as daytime running lamps.
- It also got LED at the rear and is equipped with 16- inch Alloy wheels.
- It got Three driving modes- City, Eco & Sports with Automatic Climate control system.
- It is equipped with 6.5- inch Touchscreen infotainment system can be used to control Harman sourced unit.
Nexon VS Brezza Specifications:
- Tata Nexon is available in both Petrol and Diesel variant.
- It is propelled by an all-new 1.2-litre turbocharged Revotron Petrol motor.
- It delivers the Max Power of 110 PS and churns the Torque around 170 Nm.
- It is also propelled by a 1.5-litre Revotorq Diesel motor.
- It delivers the Max Power of 110 PS and churns the Torque around 260 Nm.
- Both the variants are mated to a brand new 6-speed manual gearbox while 6- speed Automatic gearbox will be offered in early 2018.
- It gives the superb mileage of 16km/L in city and 21.5km/L on the highway.
- Brezza is powered by 1.3- litre Diesel engine with 5-speed manual transmission.
- It produces the Max Power of 88.5bhp @ 4,000rpm.
- It churns the Peak Torque around 200 Nm @ 1,750rpm.
- It takes 12.36- seconds in reaching from 0- 100km/h and has the Top speed of 172 km/h.
- It gives the superb mileage of 22km/L in city and 24km/L on the highway.
Nexon VS Brezza price:
Tata Nexon is a Compact SUV which is equipped with all the latest Technology. The Price of Nexon is very reasonable so that it can beat its perfect rival and it starts from INR 5.85- lakh to 9.45- lakh (Ex-showroom, New Delhi).
Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza is a very appreciated and trusted car which gets most Refined Diesel engine but it lacks Petrol engine which will be launch in late 2018 and it costs starts from INR 7.24- lakh to 9.91- lakh (Ex-showroom, New Delhi).
So, guys what do you think about Nexon VS Brezza which one for this Diwali are you going to buy, tell us your views in the comment box and don’t forget to tell us the car & bike about which you want to get more information and follow us on FaceBook and Twitter.
Subscribe to LikelyFad to receive all the latest updates about Tech, Movies, and Automotive in your Inbox.
Have a nice day;