Nextbit Robin launched in India for 19,999Rs.
As expected Nextbit launched the Robin in India today with an affordable price tag of INR 20,000. Its is available to buy on Monday only on Flipkart. Ita a first cloud-based smartphone with 32GB onboard storage and 100GB cloud storage. check out the specs below.
- 5.2″ 1080p IPS LCD screen with Gorilla Glass 4.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 processor.
- 3GB RAM.
- 32GB inbuilt storage, no microSD expansion.
- 100GB online cloud storage.
- 13MP rear camera with PDAF (Phase Detection Auto Focus) and dual-tone Flash.
- 5MP Front camera.
- Dual Front Facing Speakers with Dual amplifiers.
- Fingerprint Sensor, NFC.
- 2680mAh Battery .
- USB Type-C with Quick charge 2.0.
- Dimensions :- 149x72x7 mm, 150g.
Nextbit Robin Features :-
Unlimited Storage :- It comes with 100GB cloud storage which intelligently archives the stuff you’re not using, and easily restores items when you need them, by this you will never run out of space.
Unconditionally Yours :- We can customize the Robin as it comes with a unlockable bootloader So that you can install any custom ROM on it and it won’t void your warranty.
Fingerprint Sensor :- Nextbit Robin comes with a fingerprint sensor on its power button, its where its meant to be where our finger naturally rests.
Intelligent OS :- Whenever Robin is plugged in and connected to Wi-Fi, it syncs with the cloud to create space on your device, four tiny lights let us know the Robin is busy solving storage issues.
So, what do you guys think will it be an HIT in India, tell us your thoughts in the comments below, and don’t forget to share this post with your friends.