Nissan GT-R is going to hit the Indian market
The Japanese Carmaker company Nissan is going to launch its much-awaited car Nissan GT-R in India. Nissan GT-R is one of the most lovable sports cars in the world. The company knows very well the Vogue of the car in the hearts of Sports car lovers. So, just for making them happy, the company has already started the bookings of the car in the very small amount of INR 25,000. The company has already showcased the Nissan GT-R in the Auto-Expo 2016 and from that day everyone is waiting for the launch day of the car to roll on with this car.
Now, the company is going to end the Vogue of Sports car lovers by launching the Nissan GT-R on 2-December, 2016.
Nissan GT-R features:
- It is loaded with very advanced features and high technology.
- It comes with features like- Active Noise Cancellation and Active sound enhancement.
- It is equipped with 8-inch Touchscreen display with 11- Bose Audio speakers.
Nissan GT-R Safety gears:
Nissan has given the safety features very importance.
It comes with many Safety features like- 6-airbags, Automatic ON/OFF headlamps, Vehicle Dynamic Control, ABS(Automatic Braking System) with electronic brake force, Traction control and Tyre pressure monitoring system.
Nissan GT-R specifications:
- It is powered by V6, 24 valves, 3.2L Turbocharged engine.
- It delivers the power of 562hp and churns UpTo 637 Nm.
- It comes with 6-speed Dual-clutch Transmission.
The company tells us that It will reach 0 to 100kmph in just 3-seconds.
Breaking system is taken care by 390mm discs with 6-piston caliper at the Front and 380mm discs at the Rear.
Nissan GT-R Price and Rivals:
The launch price of the car is expected around INR 2.25 crore.
The car is going to face the great rivalry from the cars like Porsche 911 & Ferrari Italia 458.