The wait is over for the lovers of Volkswagen Polo GTI. Volkswagen India has finally launched its much awaited car in India. The special edition of Polo is really very special because there are only 99 units which are going on the sale. The all new Polo GTI is very powerful and comfortable compare to the normal Polo. Internationally or globally, Polo GTI is available in 3 or 5 door variants but in India we will only get introduce with former version (3-door version). There is no doubt hat 3-door variant of GTI will look more sporty than the variants of GT TSI & GT TDI.
Michael Mayer Director, Volkswagen Passenger Cars India, said ” The GTI is one of its kind in the performance hatch segment and is designed for petrol heads who are well versed with the GTI philosophy. It seamleesly blends power with comfort that guarantees performance and an adernaline packed driving experience. GTI will remains the icon for all sportycars and we are extremely proud to bring this phenomenon to India”
Volkswagen Polo GTI features:
New Polo GTI comes with many new features which makes it more adorable and appreciable.
- It got very nice LED DRLs, a honey comb grille with GTI badging.
- It comes with new Front and Rear bumpers which looks quite sporty.
- 17-inches alloy wheels make car nippy.
- It is loaded with beautiful integrated roof spoiler and a dual tip exhaust end.
- It got stiffer suspension which will help it go fast around the corner without loosing grip.
Volkswagen Polo GTI specifications:
The all new GTI is more powerful than any other Polo variants.
- It is propelled by a 1.8- litre, 4- cylinder turbo petrol engine.
- It churns about 192PS of maximum power and 320Nm of peak Torque.
- All the power is channeled to the front wheels via 7- speed DSG Automatic Transmission.
- It reaches from 0- kmph to 100- kmph in just 6.7 seconds which is quite fast.
- Top speed is around 235 kmph & will run 16.7km in per litre of petrol.
Volkswagen Polo GTI safety gears:
Volkswagen is a brand in which no one have to think about the safety issue because company always provide maximum safety features in the reasonable price.
It is equipped with 6- airbags, Automatic braking system(ABS), Hill hold & ESP.
Volkswagen Polo GTI rivals & price:
In India, there is not a perfect rival for the car like POLO GTI but it will compete with Mini Cooper & Fiat Abarth 595 competizione.
The launch price of the all new Polo is INR 25.99 lakh ( Ex-showroom, Delhi).
So, guys what do you think about this super small car will you take a ride of it or buy it ? Tell us your views in the comment box.
Have a nice day;