The Indian multinational Auto Maker brand Mahindra has really made its name very respectful in all over the world. Mahindra is always known for Heavy Muscle SUV but the company has really amazed the Market with KUV 100. Very soon the company is going to launch the Facelift KUV100. There is no doubt that Price of Facelift KUV100 will amaze the Indian customers. The company has really done appreciable changes according to the Pictures.
Facelift KUV100 changes:
- It gets the distinctly changed headlamps with Projector lenses but the absence of DRLs(may be because it was not the Top variant).
- It will be equipped with all new Touchscreen infotainment system and Automatic climate control.
Facelift KUV100 specifications:
- It is expected that it will retain 1.2- litre mFalcon G80 Petrol and mFalcon D75 Diesel.
- Petrol engine delivers the Max Power of 83 PS and churns the Torque around 115 Nm.
- Diesel engine delivers the Max Power of 78 PS and churns the Torque around 190 Nm.
- Both the engines will be mated to 5- speed Manual gearbox and MAY BE Top variant will get AMT variant.
Rivals & Price of Facelift KUV100:
With the Facelift variant of KUV100 company will not only increase its demand in the market also beat its rivals which recently get the Facelift variant Grand i10 and Maruti Ignis is in itself getting lots of happy customers.
The price of Facelift KUV100 is expected to get the hike of INR 15,000- 20,000.
So, guys what do you think about the Price of Facelift KUV100 will it retain its legacy and meet happy customers, tell us your views in the comment box if you are willing to buy it and don’t forget to tell us the car & bike about which you want to get more information and follow us on FaceBook and Twitter.
Subscribe to LikelyFad to receive all the latest updates about Tech, Movies, and Automotive in your Inbox.
Have a nice day;