Auto Expo plays a very crucial role for all the Automaker manufacturers and this year Auto Expo has created lots of Buzz because of many launched which showcased in 2018 Auto Expo. The Japanese motorbike maker brand Yamaha has always impressed their customers with their high-Performance bikes. In the 150cc segment, none is better than Yamaha and company have proved this every time. All the 150cc bikes of the company (Yamaha Fz series, Fazer, R15) has earned lots of response from their happy customers. The BLUE CORE technology has raised the company name in the market so well. Recently, the company showcased Fz 2018 variant in the new colour scheme with Rear Disc brake and Fuel Injection system. In the Auto Expo 2018, the company launched its much-awaited bike Yamaha R15 V3 which is equipped with all the latest technology and Styling but the impressive part is Yamaha R15 V3 price which is kept very low and reasonable. Yamaha R15 V3 release date was 7th, February 2018 at the Auto Expo 2018.
# Yamaha R15 V3 features:
- It got LED headlamps and new alloy wheels with sharper and sleeker styling than before.
- It lacks ABS and is equipped with traditional telescopic forks and regular MRF Tyres.
- It is offered in three colour schemes – Black Raven, Matte Red and Race Blue.
- It got the all-digital Instrument cluster with Slip and assist clutch technology.
# Yamaha R15 V3 price:
The company has launched the Yamaha R15 V3 FI(Fuel Injection) at the price which is very reasonable and affordable for all starting Sports bike lovers which are about INR 1.25- lakh(Ex-showroom, Delhi) which is INR 6,000 costly than the present variant. While 2018 Fz FI variant is launched at the price of INR 82.7- Thousands(Ex-showroom, Delhi).
# Yamaha R15 V3 specifications:
- It is propelled by 155.1cc Single Cylinder, 4-Stroke, 4-Valve, SOHC Petrol engine.
- It develops the Max power of 19.3 PS (Which was 16.8 bhp) @ 10,000 rpm and churns the Peak Torque around 15 Nm @ 8,500 rpm.
- It is equipped with 6- Speed gearbox and Fuel Injection system.
- The braking system is maintained by single-Disc @ Front- 282 mm and single-Disc @ Rear- 220 mm with Tubeless Tyres at both ends but it misses out on ABS.
- It has the Fuel Tank capacity of 11- litres (which was 12- litres earlier) with 1.1- litre Reserve tank.
- It will give the Mileage around 35km/Litre.
Yamaha R15 V3 Dimensions:
- Kerb Weight -139 kg
- Overall Length – 1,990 mm
- Overall Width – 725 mm
- Overall Height – 1,135 mm
- Wheelbase – 1,325 mm
- Ground Clearance – 170 mm
- Seat Height – 815 mm
- Chassis Type – Deltabox
So, guys what do you think about the Yamaha R15 V3 price is that really reasonable and affordable for all the sports bike lovers, tell us if you are going to buy this R15 V3 and the 2018 new scheme Fz or already bought any of these, don’t forget to tell us the car & bike about which you want to get more information and follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
Subscribe to LikelyFad to receive all the latest updates about Tech, Movies, and Automotive in your Inbox.
Have a nice day;