Maruti Suzuki’s most loved, appreciated and comfortable car “Swift”. Yes, the most lovable car is going to get its new model in 2017. Maruti is going to launch the new model of Swift 2017. There is no doubt that Swift is the most favourite family car of Indians. Swift 2017 has been spied many times during testing under camouflage. The company know the craze of Swift in India very well. Recently, company has launched Baleno which is a massive hit and Baleno is also getting the booking of next 6- months. But swift is a swift man it has its own class which can brake any market whenever it will enters.
Swift 2017 features:
There is no doubt that new model of Swift will look more astonoshing, sporty and luxurious than the present Swift.
- The top model of car will equipped with the floating roof design which is similar to the Maruti Vitara Brezza.
- It is expected that new Swift will be in Facelift version.
- It will get the new feature of large hexagonal grille and air intake.
- The headlamps will be inspired from its Baleno hatchback with dedicated projector lamps and day time running lights.
- The interior of new swift will get new dashboard and steering wheel.
Swift 2017 specifications:
- It will be powered by 4- cylinder 1.2- litre Dual jet Diesel engine.
- It will also powered by 3- cylinder 1.0- litre Booster jet Turbo Petrol engine.
- Diesel variant will be available in 5- speed manual transmission and with SHVS mid-Hybrid mated to CVT.
- It will churns Torque up to 90 bhp.
- The Petrol engine of 1.0- litre engine is the same engine which is available in Baleno.
- It will equipped with 6- speed Automatic Transmission.
The company is trying to do more experiments in Swift 2017 cause it is the favourite car of customers before Baleno so it has to be more astonishing in all the respects as compared to Baleno which is leading the small segment cars.
So, guys what do you think about the all new Swift 2017 will it beat its own company car Baleno or will it fulfill all the expectations of customers. Tell us your views in the comment box and follow us on FaceBook and Twitter.
Have a nice day;