The French Auto Maker company Renault is all set to increase the heat in the small segment in the Indian market. The company is already ruling the Indian small segment car market with Renault Kwid and 1.0- litre Kwid with more than 1.30- lakh happy customers. Now, the company is ready for another variant of the car and will be named as “Renault Kwid Climber”.
The company is launching its car on the 9th of March, 2017.
The car was showcased at the Auto Expo in Delhi last year. According to the report of ETAuto the company is keeping the product strategy intact by introducing a new variant in the Kwid family every six month. Renault Kwid Climber will be the fourth member in the Kwid family since its launch in September, 2015.
Renault Kwid Climber features:
- It will get 7- inch touch screen infotainment system with navigation but with Top end Kwid variant.
- The cabin will remain but with Climber badging on the seats.
- It will get the company modified exteriors which gives it aggressive and muscular looks to the car.
- It will also get Diamond cut wheels with extended paint in electric blue tone.
Renault Kwid Climber specifications:
- It will be propelled by 1.0- litre, 3- cylinder Sce Petrol engine.
- It will develop the max power of 67 bhp @ 5,500 rpm.
- It churns the peak Torque around 91 Nm @4,500 rpm.
- It will get the 5- speed manual transmission.
Renault Kwid Climber price:
It will be priced slightly higher by INR 20,000 than the normal variant.
Subscribe to LikelyFad to receive all the latest updates about Tech, Movies, and Automotive in your Inbox.
Have a Nice Day;