Emporio Armani is one of the most royal brand in Two- wheeler in the world as well as in India. The company has launched the India’s second most expensive scooter in India. It was showcased in the Auto – Expo 2016 earlier this year. It got huge round of applause by the critics as well as by the Vespa lovers. The launch price of Emporio Armani Vespa 946 starts from INR 12,04,970 lakh ( Ex- showroom, Pune) and it doesn’t include the accessories which you see in the pictures. So, it is not everyone cup of tea. The company has launched this Vespa on the occassion of its 40th anniversary. The company has launched this with its partner Piaggio which recently completed its 130th anniversary. The best thing is that it receives its design from the classic scooters and its style work is done by the Iconic fashion brand Armani.
Piaggio India has launched 70th anniversary Edition Vespa as well and both the Scooters will be available at Piaggio showrooms.
Emporio Armani Vespa 946 features:
It is equipped with many cool & astonishing features and the design of the scooter has been taken from classic scooters.
- It is very different from other Vespa’s in many different ways and the most important thing is that it has -ve grip in its seats.
- It has LED headlamps and tail lamps with LCD instrument cluster.
- It is made on the steel monocoque chassis which increases its strength and stability.
- It is available in only and only Matte black colour.
Emporio Armani Vespa 946 specifications:
IT is one of the most technologically advanced model of Vespa ever created;
- It is equipped with 125cc engine which producs the power of 11.95 PS and churns Torque up to 10.3 Nm.
- Its is based on Retro design.
- It got many safety features like- Traction control system, 220mm disc brake at both ends, ABS, Anti slip regulator and many more.
- It has 12- inch alloy wheels.
- It got 8.5 – litre fuel tank and the top speed of the bike is 92kmph.
The special edition of the bike is a s much special that there are only 500 units.
Have a nice day;