The South Korean automaker Hyundai has unveiled the Next Generation sedan Verna 2017 at the Chengdu Motor show in China in September. Hyundai Verna is the most appreciable mid-range sedan car of Hyundai. Everyone loves the Hyundai Verna for its features, astonishing design & comfort. In India, It is expected that Verna 2017 will hit the market in the starting of 2017.
Since the Rival companies are busy in adding the Hybrid engine in their cars company has already put it in the Verna 2017. It will come with Mid Hybrid System. At present ‘Maruti Suzuki Ciaz’ is the only Hybrid of its range. The Rival Company Honda is also going to launch its mid-range sedan ‘City’ with the Hybrid engine in India which is also expected in 2017.
All the Auto Mobile companies are trying to make the Hybrid engine for Indian Market because of the great response from the Ciaz and the Indian government support.
Hyundai Verna 2017 features:
- The design of new Verna has been taken from new Hyundai Elanta which can be seen from the glance of the car.
- The Front grille of the car has been blacked out and it got astonishing headlamps too.
- It got the stunning daytime running lights in forms of LED.
- Interior of the car is also taken from the Elantra as well, It got large touch screen infotainment which supports Android Auto and Apple Car play.
- It got many features like- Maps, Bluetooth and Reverse parking camera.
- It also got new steering wheel which enhances the looks of the car.
Hyundai Verna 2017 specifications:
- It will be powered by 1.4 & 1.6- litre in both Petrol as well as in Diesel engine with Hybrid technology.
- It will come with 6- speed Transmission (Automatic as well as Manual) which we can see in the Hyundai Creta and Elantra.
- It will churn the 90 Bhp in Petrol and 125 Bhp in Diesel variant.
- The Hybrid system will definitely Increase the efficiency and the mileage of the car.
Hyundai Verna rival:
It is going to be the perfect rival for Maruti Suzuki Ciaz and Facelift Hybrid Honda city
Have a nice day;