The king of all Auto Maker brands Volkswagen which rules the luxury car brands like Audi, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Porsche, Škoda and Volkswagen marques. The company is introducing new top-of-the-line trim of its all Sedan cars which is now for Volkswagen Ameo in India which is named as Highline Plus. It is the first Made-In-India and Made-For-India compact sedan from the German auto giant.
Sedan cars (Ameo Highline Plus) features:
- It got the 16- inch alloy wheels rather than 15- inches last year.
- It is equipped with all new Touchscreen infotainment system.
- The design of the car got all the sharp edges with standard reverse camera.
Sedan cars (Ameo Highline Plus) specifications:
- It is available in both the Petrol & Diesel variant.
- It is propelled by 1.2- litre, 3- cylinder Petrol engine.
- It produce the Max Power of 74 bhp @ 5,400 rpm
- It churns the Peak Torque around 110 Nm @ 3,750 rpm.
- Diesel power comes from the 1.5-litre four-cylinder TDI.
- It produce the Max power of 108 bhp @ 4,000 rpm.
- It churns the Peak Torque around 250 Nm between 1,500-3,000 rpm.
- Both the engines mated with 5-speed manual gearbox, while the Diesel engine also gets the option of a 7-speed DSG automatic gearbox.
Sedan cars (Ameo Highline Plus) price & rivals:
Petrol powered Ameo Highline Plus is priced between INR 7.35 lakh and INR 7.45 lakh (Ex-showroom, Mumbai), while the Diesel propelled model is priced between INR 8.59 lakh and INR 8.69 lakh (Ex-showroom, Mumbai). The customers also have to spend extra Rs. 10,000 to get the 16-inch alloy wheels.
So, guys what do you think about the all new Volkswagen Ameo Highline Plus will it going to be the perfect rival for other Sedan cars, if anyone of you are willing to buy anyone from these or already has bought, tell us your views in the comment box if you are willing to buy it and don’t forget to tell us the car & bike about which you want to get more information and follow us on FaceBook and Twitter.
Subscribe to LikelyFad to receive all the latest updates about Tech, Movies, and Automotive in your Inbox.