Volkswagen sun car brand Skoda is really making its name in the Indian market. It was first launched in the Indian market in 2002 and from that the car has reall made massive impact on the sedan lovers. The company has sold more than 5- million units of Octavia worldwide. The 2017 or Facelift variant is completely different in terms of Exterior front looks from its predecessor variant.
2017 Skoda Octvia Features:
- It uses wider lenses to emphasize its sporty appearance and has dual split headlamp units with the option of full LED technology.
- It is chiseled combination of Every detail bears the best of both, the classic and the modern.
- Thin strips of LED lighting in the side doors creates a special atmosphere in the cabin.
- It is available in 10- different beautiful colours.
- It get LED daytime running lights and fog lamps on the bumper, which is all-new as well
- It can easily connect with your smartphone by Apple CarPlay, Android Auto and MirrorLink.
Read about the costliest hatchback of it’s segment
2017 Skoda Octvia Specifications:
- It is available in both the Petrol & Diesel variant.
- It is Powered by 1.4 & 1.8 – litre TSI petrol engine.
- 1.4- litre engine delivers Max power of 147.5 hp.
- It churns the Peak Torque around 250 Nm of torque with an impressive fuel economy of 16.70 km/litre.
- 1.8- litre engine delivers Max power of 177 hp.
- It churns the Peak Torque around 250 Nm of torque with an impressive fuel economy of 15.10 km/litre.
- It is also powered by 2.0- litre TDI diesel engine.
- Usually it comes with 6- speed Manual Transmission but Facelift Top variants will also get Dual clutch & 7- speed Automatic Transmission.
- Facelift variants will be sold under the badge of Ambition, Style and Style Plus.
Raed about the Top five most sold sedan cars in June (2017)
2017 Skoda Octvia price & rivals:
It will compete with leading rival cars like Toyota Corolla Altis, the Hyundai Elantra and the Volkswagen Jetta along with the Chevrolet Cruze.
The Facelift Skoda Octavia is the third generation Octavia that was launched back in 2013 and it is the Third generation of its kind. It is launched in Indian market at a starting price of INR 15.49- lakh and it goes up to INR 22.89- lakh(Ex-showroom, pan India).
So, guys what do you think about the 2017 or facelift version of Skoda Octavia which really looks completely astonished, if anyone of you are willing to buy anyone from these or already has bought, tell us your views in the comment box if you are willing to buy it and don’t forget to tell us the car & bike about which you want to get more information and follow us on FaceBook and Twitter.
Subscribe to LikelyFad to receive all the latest updates about Tech, Movies, and Automotive in your Inbox.