One of the number one Japanese motorcycle company has launched 2017 Kawasaki Ninja 300 in the Indian market. New Ninja got all the similar features as it’s predecessor has but it also got ABS system which is not available in the Indian market. It got all the new safety features with its high performance engine,cool looks & sporty design.
Kawasaki Ninja 300 features:]
- It got completely changed styled front, Twin headlight with a V- shaped pointed visor.
- It is equipped with new Front fender and sporty alloy wheels.
- Proper air inlets are made which enhances it’s style.
- It gets a new dashboard with an Analogue Tachometer surrounded by other meters in centre.
- It got all the Digital speedometer, odometer and fuel gauge with Two trip metre.
- It also get chiseled LED work at the rear.
Kawasaki Ninja 300 specifications:
- It is powered by 300cc (mainly 296cc), liquid cooled, 4- stroke, 8 valve engine.
- It produce the Maximum Power of 38.5 bhp @ 11,000rpm.
- It churns the Torque around 27Nm @ 10,000rpm.
- It comes with 6- speed Manual gearbox.
- Slipper clutch helps in smoother downshifts and acceleration.
- It reaches from 0-100km/h in just 7- seconds (6.73 secs) and further top speed to 170km/h.
- It comes with DOHC technology which means certain level of refinement where noise, vibrations and harness is concerned.
Kawasaki Ninja 300 price, rivals & safety gears:
Ninja 300 comes with single 290 mm petal disc, Dual- piston caliper @ the Front Brake.
Ninja 300 comes with single 220 mm petal disc, Dual- piston caliper @ the Rear Brake.
2017 Ninja 300 will compete with Yamaha YZF-R3, KTM RC390 and Hyosung GT250R.
2017 Ninja 300 is launched at the price of INR 3.64- lakh (Ex-showroom).
So, guys what do you think about the new 2017 Ninja 300 will it beat the other rivals in terms of Design, style & performance as well, tell us your views in the comment box and don’t forget to tell us the car & bike about which you want to get more information and follow us on FaceBook and Twitter.
Subscribe to LikelyFad to receive all the latest updates about Tech, Movies, and Automotive in your Inbox.
Have a Nice Day;