“Sunny Leone” Born as Karenjit Kaur Vohra in Canada in 1981 now a leading Item Dance Queen of Bollywood. Leone has done many Bollywood movies as a Heroine also and she is hosting many Reality TV shows like SplitsVilla and has done many TV advertisements of Manforce Condoms. She also participated in the Indian reality television series Big Boss of Season-5. Apart from her Acting carrier, she has also done many social activities to raise money for the American Cancer Society. But do you know that She loves super sports cars and Sunny Leone Cars collection is really Adorable like her and most of them are gifted by his Husband Daniel Webber with whom she was in a relationship for so long and got married in 2011.
Sunny Leone Cars collection(Audi A5):
Audi A5 is the only car which she owns herself and important thing is that it is not available in the Indian market when she bought it but now it can enhance anyone glory because it is available in our country.
- It is equipped with 12.3- inch LCD instrument cluster display that replaces the standard gauges and a large infotainment system that is controlled by Audi’s MMI or multimedia interface.
- The infotainment system is also equipped with the likes of satellite navigation and Apple Car series.
- It is powered by 2.0(1989 cc)- litre TDIq Diesel Engine.
- It produces the Max Power of 188 bhp @ 4,000- 6,200 rpm.
- It churns the Peak Torque around 320 Nm @1,400- 3,850 rpm.
- It takes 7.8- seconds in reaching from 0- 100km/h and has the Top speed of 235 km/h.
- It gives the superb mileage of 13km/L in city and 17.2km/L on the highway.
- It got the Fuel tank capacity of 58- litres with an Automatic Gearbox.
Audi A5 is really an adorable car which costs around 67.51- lakh (Ex-showroom, New Delhi).
Audi A5 Dimensions:
- Length- 4673mm
- Width- 2029mm
- Height- 1383mm
- Gross Weight- 2310kg
- Wheel Base- 2765mm
- Seating Capacity- 4 Persons
- Boot Space- 480 litres
Sunny Leone Cars collection(BMW 7- series):
BMW 7- series is gifted by her Husband Daniel Webber on the last Christmas with whom she got married in 2011.
- It is powered by 4.4 -litre BMW TwinTurbo V8 petrol engine.
- It develops around 450 bhp of power at 5,500 rpm.
- It churns the 650 Nm of torque @ 1,800 rpm.
- It takes 4.7- seconds in reaching from 0- 100km/h and has the Top speed of 250 km/h.
- It gives the superb mileage of 7.3km/L in city and 12.05km/L on the highway.
- It got the Fuel tank capacity of 80- litres with an 8- speed Automatic Gearbox.
- It has 4- zone Automatic Climate control with 6- airbags.
BMW 7- series Dimensions:
- Length- 5219 mm
- Width- 1902 mm
- Height- 1481 mm
- Wheelbase- 3210 mm
- Ground Clearance- 152 mm
- Kerb Weight- 1845 kg
- Boot space- 500 litres
BMW 7- series is a luxury car which enhances the glamour of Sunny Leone and it cost around 1.26 Cr* (Ex-showroom, New Delhi).
Sunny Leone Cars collection(Maserati Ghibli):
Ghibli is the latest car which she has bought in the last year 2017 which is enhancing the beauty of Diva’s Garage.
- It is powered by 3.0-litre 24V V-Type Diesel Engine.
- It produces the Max Power of 270.88 bhp @ 4,000 rpm.
- It churns the Peak Torque around 660 Nm @ 2,000-2,600 rpm.
- It takes 6.4- seconds in reaching from 0- 100km/h and has the Top speed of 250 km/h.
- It gives the superb mileage of 12.5km/L in city and 19.23km/L on the highway.
- It got the Fuel tank capacity of 70- litres with an 8- speed Automatic Gearbox.
Maserati Ghibli is a luxurious Sports car which Sunny loves very much and it costs around 1.5 Cr* (Ex-showroom, New Delhi).
Maserati Ghibli Dimensions:
- Length- 5262mm
- Width- 2100mm
- Height- 1481mm
- Ground Clearance- 100mm
- Wheel Base- 3171mm
- Front Tread- 1634mm
- Rear Tread- 1647mm
- Gross Weight- 1885mm
So, guys what do you think about the Sunny Leone Cars collection, she has really die heart fan of Luxury and sports cars, tell us your views in the comment box and don’t forget to tell us the car & bike about which you want to get more information and follow us on FaceBook and Twitter.
Subscribe to LikelyFad to receive all the latest updates about Tech, Movies, and Automotive in your Inbox.
Have a nice day