Suzuki Gixxer 250R will hit the Indian Market Soon
Suzuki the Japanese motorcycle manufacturer has revealed its most awaited bike the GSX 250R in the China which is normally known as Gixxer 250R. There is no doubt that Gixxer 150R has got the great response from the peoples as well as critics. Now, the company has revealed its 250cc model which is also creating a great buzz in the hearts of people. Every motorcycle manufacturer is launching a super model of bike for the Indian market. Recently, TVS launched its 200cc-Apache RTR which is also getting a good response in the Market and now Suzuki will get the response after the launch of Gixxer 250R.
Suzuki Gixxer 250R features:
- The new Gixxer 250R is much similar to its predecessor model Gixxer 150R.
- It got aggressive and crisp body with sculpted fuel tank & split seats.
- It comes with multi-function LCD instrument cluster which displays speedometer, Odometer, fuel gauge and much more.
- The inspiration of Gixxer 250R is taken from GSX-1000R with a little bit touch of Gixxer 150R.
Suzuki Gixxer 250R dimensions:
Length – 2,085mm
Width – 740mm
Height – 1,430mm
Seat height – 780mm
It will be available in 6-different color options with Suzuki’s Moto-GP edition.
Suzuki Gixxer 250R specifications:
- It will get the power from 248cc liquid-cooled, twin spark engine.
- It will produce a power of 24.66hp at 8,000rpm.
- It will churn up to 23.4Nm of Torque at 6,500rpm.
- It will get the 6-speed transmission.
- It got the conventional telescopic suspension in front and a 7-step adjustable mono-shock at the rear.
- It gets the breaking power from 290mm Nissin single petal disc brake at the rear.
Suzuki Gixxer 250R rivals:
It is going to be a great rival for 200cc Pulsar ( Pulsar 200NS, Pulsar RS200) , Apache RTR 200 and Honda CBR 250R.
So, guys what do you think about this Superbike will it break the market of present 200cc & 250cc segment rulers or Not. Tell us you’re in the comment box, follow us on all social sites and stay updated with technology.
Have a nice day;